Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bad review at work due to lack of communication skills

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
I work a shitty job doing helpdesk crap. Foids and chads show up with their stupid IT issues because they spend too much time having sex to understand how to operate a computer. It pays for my drugs and my copes.

Yesterday my foid manager told me I need to work on my communication skills. Apparently, fixing people's shitty IT issues is not enough. Someone put in a review that they thought I was condescending and couldn't explain the problem simply enough. They are the one who is fucking stupid. My foid manager told me I need to smile more and be more patient! I'm on a coaching plan for my personality!

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

they thought I was condescending and couldn't explain the problem simply enough

"let me be blunt here Mr. Sigma. Last month alone, you visited over 500 beastiality sites and we have indication to believe that you are Posting on a subreddit called 'inceltears'. If anything, your Computer should be dropped from a B-52 over Syria, as a biological weapon."

Foids and chads show up with their stupid IT issues because they spend too much time having sex to understand how to operate a computer.

That's why I insist that a typical chad is almost as dumb as a typical foid and they both should be highly exploitable in the future incelstan.

Last edited:
I work a shitty job doing helpdesk crap. Foids and chads show up with their stupid IT issues because they spend too much time having sex to understand how to operate a computer. It pays for my drugs and my copes.

Yesterday my foid manager told me I need to work on my communication skills. Apparently, fixing people's shitty IT issues is not enough. Someone put in a review that they thought I was condescending and couldn't explain the problem simply enough. They are the one who is fucking stupid. My foid manager told me I need to smile more and be more patient! I'm on a coaching plan for my personality!

Look. People like us will never succeed in the wagecuck race.

No matter what we do, people will automatically have something against us especially if they are foids.

My boss doesn't even look at my work and just made up a fuck load of lies to give me a bad review. If my work was so bad, how come the other guy the same rank as me gets away with it? I was asked to correct his work ffs yet I'm the one under-performing?!?!

Yet the boss loves him coz he's a lot better looking and more importantly socializing with the boss's circle.

Without a boss who has your back, you will never get anywhere.

Last edited:
retards who cant even google a simple query regarding IT issues deserve to be looked down on. You did good for condescending them.

You did good for condescending them.
The disgusting thing is I normally try my best to be a good beta wagecuck and try to avoid getting in these situations. I just want to get through my shitty day and go home to my copes. People just don't like my personality and hate me even though I do all I can to help them. Fuck this life...

fuck work nigga

Important lesson in life is treating everyone like he is a child. Because 90% of people behave like if they were mentally retarded/8 years old. Be nice and explain everything like if you were talking with a kid.

My foid manager told me I need to smile more and be more patient! I'm on a coaching plan for my personality!

If you told a foid to smile more, you'd brought into HR, and drawn and quartered for sexism / sexual harrassment

By the way if you're on any sort of formal plan to improve your performance, I think you should leave.

There's a difference between your boss yelling at you and actually putting it in writing that you suck . When it gets to that stage, you're about to be fired.

By the way if you're on any sort of formal plan to improve your performance, I think you should leave.

There's a difference between your boss yelling at you and actually putting it in writing that you suck . When it gets to that stage, you're about to be fired.
agreed. op should look out for other jobs, just in case. in best case, he could even get salary raise at another company too

The communicationpill was hard for me to swallow

When I was young my plan was just to STEMmax and become an engineer or a programmer or something,

I completely disregarded social skills, why would I need that?

Turns out it is very important, jfl fucking jews

The communicationpill was hard for me to swallow

When I was young my plan was just to STEMmax and become an engineer or a programmer or something,

I completely disregarded social skills, why would I need that?

Turns out it is very important, jfl fucking jews
Incels STEMmaxxing is a joke as a career.

Ask anyone who works at FAANG. It's pretty much no different from working at jpmorgan or any normie company. Office politics, dumb managers etc.

Incels STEMmaxxing is a joke as a career.

Ask anyone who works at FAANG. It's pretty much no different from working at jpmorgan or any normie company. Office politics, dumb managers etc.
I was lied to my whole life

Fucking bluepilled adults telling me to work hard

For what?

for nothing

Look. People like us will never succeed in the wagecuck race.

No matter what we do, people will automatically have something against us especially if they are foids.

My boss doesn't even look at my work and just made up a fuck load of lies to give me a bad review. If my work was so bad, how come the other guy the same rank as me gets away with it? I was asked to correct his work ffs yet I'm the one under-performing?!?!

Yet the boss loves him coz he's a lot better looking and more importantly socializing with the boss's circle.

Without a boss who has your back, you will never get anywhere.

Honestly, you deserve a bad review. Your job is help-desk support for tech illiterates and you're acting upset about having to do your job. I can't stand obtuse morons who make side-tasks more difficult than necessary.

Doubt it's actually a social skills thing. He probably didn't do anything wrong but women absolutely hate being told what to do by unattractive men, they feel they're above that. He probably did his job properly but she just hated him for the way he looked but blamed it on his social skills.
well, social skills heavily depend on your looks

I work a shitty job doing helpdesk crap.
I've worked the same job
I fucking hated it... the job, my coworkers, my stupid boss (was a toilet also)
Toilets could get you fired just because you are ugly
I'm glad I quit tbh
Stay strong, man
maybe you'll find a better job in the future

Last edited:

IF YOU LOOKED LIKE THIS
ECB484CF C46B 4C51 817B 4AE22DEA9C97

BUT TALKED THE SAME WAY YOU DO NOW, AND STILL SMILED LESS, YOU WOULDN'T BE TAKING PERSONALITY COACHING.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Toxic inkel personality confirmed.
IT was right

Not smiling and being serious is only for Chad-lites and art hoes,gotta bang your head on alchol and drugs pre-work to smile.

The disgusting thing is I normally try my best to be a good beta wagecuck and try to avoid getting in these situations. I just want to get through my shitty day and go home to my copes. People just don't like my personality and hate me even though I do all I can to help them. Fuck this life...
Its not your personality, it is your looks. lookism is real, normalfags are the real bigots, they discriminate us based on things we cannot control

Over if you have a foid manager

Mabe once you fix your personality your foid boss will find you more attractive and give you a pay raise and offer blowjobs like she does for your Chad coworkers.

Report her for sexual harassment. She made you uncomfortable by asking you to smile.

If you're in a pc country claim Autism & see if you can hit up some rights agency, claim they're discriminating against your disability.

If you're black or Muslim just cry racism or islamophobia or play the gay card.

I absolute DESPISED being told to smile. I'm not a sociopath, I CANT fake happiness when I am dying on the inside like normies can

i get this shit all the time