Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bad people succeed in life.

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
Notice how all corrupt people are the ones running businesses? I'm willing to bet assholes who bullied most of us as kids are out there slaying while we're here rotting.

The guy who fucked normie's wife is winning at life, while the normie is now going through a divorce losing everything.

They do it with no guilt. most bad people think they're the good guys.

It pays nothing to have morals

High IQ sociopaths succeed the most in the business world

“Good will always prevail” is one of the greatest copes of all time.

Most bullies will be successful. That's the brutal blackpill

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Most bullies will be successful. That's the brutal blackpill
Yeah. because of their dominant personality and probably large intimidating frame. Plus women get turned on by guys bullying other guys

They succeed because they have a better confidence built upon their looks...And there is an appearance bias in the work force.  Words sound better when coming from an attractive face.

so true all my bullies are successful now modern society rewards evil and punishes good

100 percent of women and 99.9999 of men are evil.

dawn said:
100 percent of women and 99.9999 of men are evil.
yup. most "nice guys" would step on all of us if it helped raise them up

You have to takes shit from no one and devour your competition. Honesty is bluepilled bullshit.

demonanus said:
You have to takes shit from no one and devour your competition. Honesty is bluepilled bullshit.
yup. the problem is im too beta

There is no such thing as karma, natural justice, or any of these bullshit normie wet dreams.

All that matters is being tall, strong, aggressive and good looking.

MayorOfKekville said:
There is no such thing as karma, natural justice, or any of these bullshit normie wet dreams.
religion and hell and heaven is the biggest cope in history

There is no justice in this world. That's they way it will always be unfortunately.

ArtoriasWolf said:
There is no justice in this world. That's they way it will always be unfortunately.
actually it seems the injustice deferential is increasing

i know the guys who used to bully me during my school years slay and have gfs.

atleast last time i checked facebook 2 years ago they did.

Garbage said:
so true all my bullies are successful now modern society rewards evil and punishes good

however, bullies dont always get away CRUZingly

Just don't be aspie and run sociopath low-inhib game

takERisks said:
Garbage said:
however, bullies dont always get away CRUZingly
Yeah sometimes they get a vERy bitter taste of justice

MayorOfKekville said:

This. It's the black pill that made me lose all sense of morality.
If I could get away with it I'd run a child brothel from a heroin dispensing truck and eliminate my rivals with Polonium laced coffee.

Even if that person is wrong about something it won’t matter because they’re financially successful.

It never gets better for incels and it never gets worse for bullies.

Just look at ze Jews. Those money hungry bastards succeed in all areas of life. I envy them so much.

being "good" is one of the things that will hold you back most in life tbh

gideon said:
They succeed because they have a better confidence built upon their looks...And there is an appearance bias in the work force.  Words sound better when coming from an attractive face.

Woah, great observation?

Wrong good looking people succeed in life.