Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

bad news for shopliftercels!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Wow! Just found this info about food shoplifting... Something i understand but never did... Why bother when the trash has good stuff in there?

But it was interesting to note that they are SAVING THE DATA for later procecution when it reaches a certain level!

Brutal "save he cops for later"

Wow! Just found this info about food shoplifting... Something i understand but never did... Why bother when the trash has good stuff in there?

But it was interesting to note that they are SAVING THE DATA for later procecution when it reaches a certain level!

Brutal "save he cops for later"
“Stealing food to survive” jfl I fucking doubt it. As if middle class Stacy needs to sneak a few snickers to survive

i once saw a black man eating pizza out of the trash at shakey's.
a white foid landwhale worker came out and said "what are you doing! stop it!"
and he said, "not everybody is rich like you."

That was me...

Inceldom discussion btw :feelsaww:

Dumpster diving - wave of the future.

I was eating gourmet ice cream at the dump.

Damn, it’s over for poorfags

Didn't read the article because I already have enough rage in me but I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow people started eating each other in America. It's an anti-human country that only values the rich, and the people are either so racist they blindly condone everything it does, or are so brainwashed by jews to think that this is actually a good system and there's no other way. Scary place to be a human in.

Stores like Target and Walmart have facial recognition software and they will put you into a database even if you’ve only stolen one small thing and will wait until you’ve stolen a cumulative amount of 600-1000 dollars worth of merchandise so they can charge you with something bigger.
You know all those cameras that are everywhere at the large discount stores now, including at the self-checkout counter and over the doors as you walk in? Yeah, those are the ones putting you in a database.
578db458da36cac06c937ec649808f4c

I don't live in murica so I don't really know how things work over there but goddamn that looks like a massive bluff to me :lul:

View attachment 383262

I don't live in murica so I don't really know how things work over there but goddamn that looks like a massive bluff to me :lul:
That's a good point. However, this website has a tiny following and while they do occasionally offer some outlandish stuff, they have no reason to lie. Most of their readership are not criminals and in fact, try to build resiliency into their lives to prevent such desperate behaviors.

Yet. Your point is valid because i haven't heard of such procecutions being reported. But i don't watch regular news either....

It just freaked me out enough to post the stuff here as a heads up, since a few Incels like to steal shit from stores....
Wait what?
Oh yeah... It's a common brag. Can't say i blame them...
no i have selective hearing :feelsokman:
What? TYPE LOUDER YOUNGCEL...

Lmao :feelskek: :feelskek:
Didn't read the article because I already have enough rage in me but I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow people started eating each other in America. It's an anti-human country that only values the rich, and the people are either so racist they blindly condone everything it does, or are so brainwashed by jews to think that this is actually a good system and there's no other way. Scary place to be a human in.
The whole world only values the rich dude, the jews took every country except North Korea by now