Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bad luck curse

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
★★★★★
It always seems like luck comes in bundles, you're either decently lucky, or everything that can go wrong, goes wrong for you and nobody else. It feels like a curse, not even with ppl/looks related things, but in life generally, with the events that are out of human control. Are some born with an inherent bad luck magnet? Just constant bad luck after bad luck no matter how much you try. It sure feels like that for me.

luck means face 95% of time

I have no luck

It's not a curse since it affects us all, isn't unique to you

everything that can go wrong, goes wrong for you and nobody else.
Yes. Often feel like a walking Murphy's Law.

Could give some specific examples of high-impact examples in my life that are both outlandishly ridiculous and true, but I'll have to refrain to avoid doxing myself. Suffice it to say, I'm cursed or something. Probably part of why I have such a hard time relating to others. No one else I know IRL has luck even remotely close to as bad as I do.

Id doesnt matter where u are u always have bad luck

Yeah man,it feels like most things i plan work out like shit (which is usually the case) while everyone else is doing fine.

Last edited:
Yeah man,it feels like most things i plan work out like shit (which is usually the case) while everyone else is doing fine.
They have the benefit of a whole support system with each person's expertise experience and connections. But I'm not even talking about that, but just shit like the one problem you didn't get in home work turns up on the final exam for tons of marks, or buying something expensive and getting it defective. Things you can't control.

luck means face 95% of time

It's a combination of this, your upbringing, and your mental stability (which is generally going to plummet if you're an objectively ugly person anyway) that determines your "luck". You'll never see an 8/10 neurotypical guy that comes from an affluent family experience bad luck, rest fucking assured.

They have the benefit of a whole support system with each person's expertise experience and connections. But I'm not even talking about that, but just shit like the one problem you didn't get in home work turns up on the final exam for tons of marks, or buying something expensive and getting it defective. Things you can't control.

Oh that too,for example,my new phone only lasted one year and then stopped working,im very insecure taking decisions because things i can't control fuck my over,but it all started with my genes tbh.

My luck ran out when i turned 15