Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bad looks don't only ruin your dating life BUT EVERYTHING

Blackpill Dealer

Blackpill Dealer

Recruit
★★
Blackpill

The unattractive man pack:

- Worse socials skills
- Less competence at their jobs
- No leadership
- Elicit less cooperation
- Lower salaries (it's over for betabux copers)
- Rewarded less often
- Less positive interactions than attractive people
- Lower self-esteen
- Worse adjusted to some behaviours
- Less dating experience (who would have thought!)
- Less extroverted

This is what bothers me about mentalcels. I'm fine with them being on the site and all, but damn...I envy them. If all I had to worry about was being unable to attract girls, and not being treated like a goblin, I'd be over the moon lmao

just fuck my shit up fam
This is what bothers me about mentalcels. I'm fine with them being on the site and all, but damn...I envy them. If all I had to worry about was being unable to attract girls, and not being treated like a goblin, I'd be over the moon lmao
yeah they lifemog me into oblivion, they are usually less bitter/jaded too. The halo effect is always at work

View attachment 14994

The unattractive man pack:

- Worse socials skills
- No leadership
- Rewarded less often
- Lower self-esteen
- Less extroverted
THIS

This is one of the things normies don't get, being actually unattractive is not only about sexual life.

- Worse socials skills
- No leadership
- Rewarded less often
- Lower self-esteen
- Less extroverted

I tick literally every box.

It´s over.

just fuck my shit up fam

yeah they lifemog me into oblivion, they are usually less bitter/jaded too. The halo effect is always at work

cope. lol. although i'm not a mentalcel.

bad looks is isnt just "oh you're ugly" its a whole pack of shit kek

Shit, I have leadership experience, but that means nothing. It's cope, but then again, I have an interesting living situation and growing up.

Like, I know I don't look great and am fat(if you are not Tyrone tier, you might as well be fat) But if leadership is something attratictive, then I just found a new cope.

Shit, I have leadership experience, but that means nothing. It's cope, but then again, I have an interesting living situation and growing up.

Like, I know I don't look great and am fat(if you are not Tyrone tier, you might as well be fat) But if leadership is something attratictive, then I just found a new cope.

You will still be perceived as having less leadership than an autistic chad.

the rabbit hole goes even deeper.

If you have a sibling and he is better looking than you then your parents will love him more. This is scientifically proven.