Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bad experience with Foid doctor today

Grodd

Grodd

CelticCel ϟϟ☸☘️
★★★★★
Just a few hours ago i went to get blood tests so i walk in the room and it`s a Foid doctor she`s a Foidlet like 5`0 max but she`s pretty hot and relatively young so she got the needle out and put a tourniquet on my arm she had to touch me a bit which was the first time a foid touched me in forever so i enjoyed that :feelshmm: She then proceeds to miss the vein 3 fucking times:feelsree: basically just stabbing me in the arm and it fucking hurt she didn`t even apologise once. She then literally says she`s gonna put the needle in a certain vein which is the most painful vein to put a needle in and holy shit it fucking hurt like crazy :fuk:but not for long but she finally hit the vein she took the blood and i left she could have atleast sucked my dick for all the pain she caused me :feelshehe:

You must not be scared of needles like i kinda am

A22B2031 101B 4ECB A73C 8292AB575078

My Arm right now

She did that on purpose probably

Wow atleast you haven`t needed one in a while
I know
The last time i went to the doctors, i was in middle school or upper elementary

She wouldn't have missed the vene if you weren't sub 5

I could write a short novel about foid doctors and how they have tried to destroy me.

Thats why foids shouldnt be allowed to become doctors

She then proceeds to miss the vein 3 fucking times:feelsree: basically just stabbing me in the arm and it fucking hurt she didn`t even apologise once.
She definitely did that on purpose

She then proceeds to miss the vein 3 fucking times:feelsree: basically just stabbing me in the arm and it fucking hurt she didn`t even apologise once. She then literally says she`s gonna put the needle in a certain vein which is the most painful vein to put a needle in and holy shit it fucking hurt like crazy :fuk:
same shit happened to me few years ago for more than a year my arm was hurting fucking bitch

Sorry to hear that mang

She probably did it on purpose, foids are fucking evil, vicious, and cruel creatures

Yet, she's allowed to get away with it- in a sane world she'd be hanged for malpractice

In fact, in a sane world she wouldn't even be a doctor.

Sorry to hear that mang

She probably did it on purpose, foids are fucking evil, vicious, and cruel creatures

Yet, she's allowed to get away with it- in a sane world she'd be hanged for malpractice

In fact, in a sane world she wouldn't even be a doctor.
Thanks brocel
Yeah i suspect she did it on purpose foids being doctors is comical

I went to get my blood tested a couple of months ago and a foid who was sub5 and fat noodlewhore was taking my blood and she moved the needle at a weird angle while it was taking blood, by accident I'm assuming, and it hurt pretty bad, then she had to put it back properly. How retarded do you have to be to fail at your fucking job like that? If she was a male, it would've been so much better.

I went to get my blood tested a couple of months ago and a foid who was sub5 and fat noodlewhore was taking my blood and she moved the needle at a weird angle while it was taking blood, by accident I'm assuming, and it hurt pretty bad, then she had to put it back properly. How retarded do you have to be to fail at your fucking job like that? If she was a male, it would've been so much better.
Foids are very incompetent they shouldn`t be doctors

Im gonna ask for a male doctor next time fuck that if the receptionist is like dr slutsofuc your patient is ready im gonna be like fuck you foid give me a male doctor