Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Bad experience gymceling

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
So today I walk into the gym and go to my usual area where I do my pre-squat mobility movements. The area is empty and I see 1 water bottle near my space, so I gently kick it to the side (people forget their water bottles all the time at the gym and this was just a plastic Poland Spring one). After about 2 minutes, this blonde Stacy walks over with a smug look on her face from the other side of the freakin’ gym and says “that was my water bottle”. In response I say, “oh I’m sorry, I really didn’t know”. She says back, “Ok sure” and then walks back to her other blonde friend. I heard them say some shit (probably about me) and then they left. Jesus H Christ, I really can’t stand blonde Stacy’s. Most brunettes I run into are very nice but blondes? Forget about it, the worst of the worst. This is the first time something like this has happened...

I envy your ability to exercise in public places.

I would have kicked that shit against the wall and then held frame when the Stacie approaches.

You did kick her water bottle. You could have just moved it in a normal fashion.

I would have had the same reaction.

You know what pisses me the most off in the gym? Retards who don't put back equipment (dumbbells, plates, etc) and guys who run over to lift the bar off you the moment you are struggling with the bench press. Bitch, let me finish my set, no need to pull the bar off me when I didn't even ask.

You did kick her water bottle. You could have just moved it in a normal fashion.

I would have had the same reaction.

You know what pisses me the most off in the gym? Retards who don't put back equipment (dumbbells, plates, etc) and guys who run over to lift the bar off you the moment you are struggling with the bench press. Bitch, let me finish my set, no need to pull the bar off me when I didn't even ask.

Dude it’s a plastic half empty $1 water bottle that she isn’t even using. There are filtered water fountains closer to her than the bottle was (this is NY water, very clean). Obviously I wouldn’t have kicked it, if it was a bottle for long term use. I might have not even kicked it, just pushed it on its side with my hand (can’t remember exactly).

Do you think she would have had the same reaction to a Chad? Probably not tbh. She would just get wet and think “wow he’s so alpha”.

I always re-rack my weights (only one who really does at my current gym), especially after I got called out at Uni by this roid abusing Chad. He came up to me after my set and said “are you done with that?”. When I said “yes”, he said, “then go re rack your weights”. He was right though, I only used to rerack my deadlift weights before that incident.

Don’t ask for a spot if you don’t want someone touching the bar and you shouldn’t be grinding most of your working sets anyways lol.

Giving a fuck about what a foid cays is BETA as fuck lmao. If you please them then cool, if you annoy them, that's their fucking problem, not yours lol.

Don’t ask for a spot if you don’t want someone touching the bar and you shouldn’t be grinding most of your working sets anyways lol.
I never ask for a spot. I've had retards do this twice. Happened yesterday. I was grinding out the last rep. I was 1cm away from locking, struggling for like 4 seconds or so. Would have been able to lock it out like 2 seconds after and he runs over and pulls it up :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: The worst part is, there is a spot to put the bar underneath the top one and there is a safety rack beneath the bench, so you pretty much can't get stuck underneath the bar.

Couldn't even log it as a 4x6 :feelsrope:

Last edited:
I never ask for a spot. I've had retards do this twice. Happened yesterday. I was grinding out the last rep. I was 1cm away from locking, struggling for like 4 seconds or so. Would have been able to lock it out like 2 seconds after and he runs over and pulls it up :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: The worst part is, there is a spot to put the bar underneath the top one and there is a safety rack beneath the bench, so you pretty much can't get stuck underneath the bar.

Couldn't even log it as a 4x6 :feelsrope:

Commercial gym problems

Commercial gym problems
Well, had a pull day today.

Did 140kg plated machine rows and full stack machine pulldowns today (coudn't be bothered using free weights because of some elbow discomfort lately), so at least I had a great workout today. My own strength surprised me a bit. Last year around the same time, I couldn't even do the half stack for reps.

Yesterday's workout sucked balls, so at least this made up for it. I am not as pissed off at that guy anymore.

The gym is the only pleasure I have in life, everything else sucks. If only foids cared about strength :feelsrope: Imagine if how much you benched had an influence on your dating life, like if you told them your number, their pussies would get wet.

You know why blonde bitches are known as dumb? You just saw why.:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Well, had a pull day today.

Did 140kg plated machine rows and full stack machine pulldowns today (coudn't be bothered using free weights because of some elbow discomfort lately), so at least I had a great workout today. My own strength surprised me a bit. Last year around the same time, I couldn't even do the half stack for reps.

Yesterday's workout sucked balls, so at least this made up for it. I am not as pissed off at that guy anymore.

The gym is the only pleasure I have in life, everything else sucks. If only foids cared about strength :feelsrope: Imagine if how much you benched had an influence on your dating life, like if you told them your number, their pussies would get wet.

I feel ya mane, the gym is the only place where I publicly display myself. Some foids will care about strength though, but this only happens in a commercial gyms where 500lbs squats and 600lbs deadlifts are not the norm. You may be asked for advice.

I feel ya mane, the gym is the only place where I publicly display myself. Some foids will care about strength though, but this only happens in a commercial gyms where 500lbs squats and 600lbs deadlifts are not the norm. You may be asked for advice.
Only guys stare when I lift heavy, seems like foids don't give a shit. I also give them the same treatment by not checking them out when they are wearing their scantily clad thot clothing (probably what they want of me anyway lol, only for Chad).

Only guys stare when I lift heavy, seems like foids don't give a shit. I also give them the same treatment by not checking them out when they are wearing their scantily clad thot clothing (probably what they want of me anyway lol, only for Chad).

Yeah I mean it's definitely mostly guys but sometimes women too, although it is an extreme rarity. I'll PM you my first few threads that related to this lol

Yeah I mean it's definitely mostly guys but sometimes women too, although it is an extreme rarity. I'll PM you my first few threads that related to this lol
Sure, go ahead, boyo.

:bluepill:cuck, shouldve said an assertive “shut the fuck up bitch” like that alpha in the thread the other day that refused to pick up that roasties change

:bluepill:cuck, shouldve said an assertive “shut the fuck up bitch” like that alpha in the thread the other day that refused to pick up that roasties change

Then get beaten up by a roided up white knight when she freaks out.

I recently change gyms cuz mine shutdown. The one I go to is a chain gym and it is full of women taking pictures of their butt

Gymmaxxing is :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Tbh there was no need to kick the bottle. Also y
I recently change gyms cuz mine shutdown. The one I go to is a chain gym and it is full of women taking pictures of their butt
Take pictures of their butts too and share with us pls.

you should have kicked her in the face. Until she died

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back