Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bad experience at the barber

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
So today I went to cut my hair at the usual barber I go to.
I sat down, told him the usual and he started cutting.
After around a minute this fucking bum drug addict black guy walks in and randomly starts demanding money from my barber.
My barber acts confused and tells the guy to fuck off to which they get into an argument.
The whole time I was just sitting there hoping this ends soon without someone dying ( I was in a pretty ghetto-ish area ).
Luckily the drug addict bum left and I finished the haircut in peace.

And no, it doesn't end there.
When I walked outside the bum faggot was still outside the store and now he chose to harass me!
He starts asking me for money for food and I tell the guy I don't have any money on me.
This guy comes up to me and tries to reach into my pockets.
At this point I was pretty scared so I pushed the guy out of impulse and made a run for it.
Luckily he never followed me and I most likely ran too much since I had to find my way back to the tram.

That really fucking ruined my already shitty day ( I had worked from 9am-5pm ).
So yeah, just thought I should share this with you, it happened an hour ago since I just got home and turned on my pc.
:feelsseriously:

I'm sorry bro. That would fuck me up. I have bad social anxiety and this would bother me for days.

Damn you made a huge mistake by entering enemy territory.

That must have been an awkward experience. Hope you're ok fren.

I'm sorry bro. That would fuck me up. I have bad social anxiety and this would bother me for days.
It bothers me that I didn't have a knife or a gun to scare the guy away, instead I had to run away and flee like a pussy jfl.
Incels can't even live their lives in peace.
That must have been an awkward experience. Hope you're ok fren.
I'm good bro, thanks. :feelsokman:

Damn you made a huge mistake by entering enemy territory.
I can't go to those barbershops elsewhere because too expensive.

Would have never happened if you were 6'. Brutal manletpill.

Reminds me when years ago I was walking alone, minding my own and a nigger stopped me to ask money. This guy was very tall, I just kept moving and miraculously he didn't assault me.