Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Bad day today

TINMAN

TINMAN

Self-banned
-
I got my midterm back, only 68%, It's over.

What are you studying? What was the exam about?

Should’ve done better tbh ngl

What are you studying? What was the exam about?
I don't want to get doxxed, so I won't go into too much detail, but I'll say that it involved high level math, like linear differential equations, and the prof is a peepeepoopoo head who doesn't post enough material to study from. I feel like roping because I studied super hard for the test but I still got such a bad grade.

I don't want to get doxxed, so I won't go into too much detail, but I'll say that it involved high level math, like linear differential equations, and the prof is a peepeepoopoo head who doesn't post enough material to study from. I feel like roping because I studied super hard for the test but I still got such a bad grade.
brutal

dude I am gonna fail Trig this semester I hate math

barely passed Alg 1 and they put me in trig :feelstastyman:

Just rope bro

Brutal, I have my high school finals in few months and I already feel like I will fail miserably.

Every day is a bad day for an incel

Time to an hero.

Rope before you need to cope

If you were Chad you woulf have gotten 100%