Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Bad day, got angry and smashed my phone today

Dirlewanger

Dirlewanger

SS-Obergruppenführer
★★★
I spent the last 3 days playing disco elysium which made me rethink my life. It raises a lot of questions about human nature, with one of the main themes being on dealing with a shitty past, a crappy present and trying your damndest to pull through to eke together a future regardless, something we can all relate to, I guess. The game is also fairly redpilled on women, with the three main female characters being a junkie whore who fucks a rapist, a psychopathic girl who murders other children and a chad chasing betabuxxer who
kills your unborn child.
then went outside for a burger because I hadn't eaten in a day and just saw these fucking cunts walking around in singke digit temperatures in fucking underwear basically, three of them circling some nigger and I only got angrier inside. When i got back I lost my shit in the shower when I was thinking it over, with how crazy this fucking world is and how these satanic beings are allowed not only to exist but to flourish and how some people are allowed to enjoy life, even human excrement like thugs and blacks etc. I punched the walls until my hand bled and my knuckles turned pink. Then my phone froze when i got out so I smashed it on the kitchen table. I feel like shit because that was so unnecessary but It felt good at the time. Luckily apple will pay for this repair but this isnt the first device i have smashed. I haven't had anger problems since a child but over the last 4 years they seem to be resurfacing bit by bit, especially around my fucking boomer parents who are literally retarded. I don't want to snap. I really dont but my resevoirs of sanity are draining and the copes are making things worse at this point.

just become niggER too bro, it'll help u put ur anger to rest.

I haven't had anger problems since a child but over the last 4 years they seem to be resurfacing bit by bit
"Anger problems" are completely natural. People just want you to stay down

im looking forward to the outer worlds

I spent the last 3 days playing disco elysium which made me rethink my life. It raises a lot of questions about human nature, with one of the main themes being on dealing with a shitty past, a crappy present and trying your damndest to pull through to eke together a future regardless, something we can all relate to, I guess. The game is also fairly redpilled on women, with the three main female characters being a junkie whore who fucks a rapist, a psychopathic girl who murders other children and a chad chasing betabuxxer who
kills your unborn child.
then went outside for a burger because I hadn't eaten in a day and just saw these fucking cunts walking around in singke digit temperatures in fucking underwear basically, three of them circling some nigger and I only got angrier inside. When i got back I lost my shit in the shower when I was thinking it over, with how crazy this fucking world is and how these satanic beings are allowed not only to exist but to flourish and how some people are allowed to enjoy life, even human excrement like thugs and blacks etc. I punched the walls until my hand bled and my knuckles turned pink. Then my phone froze when i got out so I smashed it on the kitchen table. I feel like shit because that was so unnecessary but It felt good at the time. Luckily apple will pay for this repair but this isnt the first device i have smashed. I haven't had anger problems since a child but over the last 4 years they seem to be resurfacing bit by bit, especially around my fucking boomer parents who are literally retarded. I don't want to snap. I really dont but my resevoirs of sanity are draining and the copes are making things worse at this point.
u need meditation NOW. or u rage will consume you and you will become even more fucked and be stuck in the cycle of fuckery.

Study "the book of five rings" as well as stoicism.

kills your unborn child.
Perhaps you should ask yourself why you chose a psychopathic mass murderer as your screen name.