Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Bad acne on face means mentally ill and retarded until you get rid of it.

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
People with intestinal parasites, gays with aids, girls that suck dick 24/7, drug addicts, alcoholics, people with asthma, morbidly obese people, street hookers, homeless people, and any disease or health problem that doesn't affect looks is seen as more hygienic, clean, and has 10000x more value than you. Having to deal with this failo effect everywhere you go is going to make you have severe social anxiety, always be on fight or flight mode when around others, and basically being even worse than an aspie without being an aspie.
severe+acne+2.jpg

Obviously if you have severe acne, but have chad height or chad face even though it will lower your value a lot you will still have some value.

try minocycline

I litreally can't imagine having acne like this, throughout my teens my skin was in a shit condition and this already lowered my self esteem but it was never at severe level, I respect all severeacnecells for not roping

if a femoid has it shes seen as unique teehee

I litreally can't imagine having acne like this, throughout my teens my skin was in a shit condition and this already lowered my self esteem but it was never at severe level, I respect all severeacnecells for not roping
Yeah acnescarcel here and true we are made of something extraordinary to not rope throughout this whole ordeal. It fucks up our lives though and ruined any chance at me having a normal teen and young adult experience

Acne means no girlfriend even if you are high tier normie or chadlite, nobody wants to touch sick, greasy, disgusting skin. I know this for sure becouse i experienced it irl.

Acne fucked up my teens ngl

Always had clean skin don't know if that's a sign for high or low T probably low T

I’ve been fighting acne for years. Diet, pills, washing my face 12 times a day with surgical prep soap, ect.

Nothing works and I fucking hate it.

I’ve been fighting acne for years. Diet, pills, washing my face 12 times a day with surgical prep soap, ect.

Nothing works and I fucking hate it.
Same, I took accutane and it didn't get rid of my acne.:feelskek:million years of evolution just for our skin (the largest organ in the body) to not be able to handle it's own excremete. Were that genetic shit. Meanwhile chad just drank 4 gallons of alcahol and washed down some pizza with more alcohol while smoking and girls suck tons of dick and makeout with a bunch of random guys and they have perfectly clear skin. These fat fucks with their pot bellies stare at me, while judging me for what I eat/drink and tell me to wash my face, like this shit is so cancerous. I'm here, but I'm not even living. Gotta go back to dermaetologist so they can give me jew cleansers and pills that do nothing but make my skin worse, but teehee it gets worse before it gets better. :woke::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Accutane and topical retinoid creams are the only real things that work. Dont fool yourself. I still have acne scars (which still really sucks) but my acne is gone.

Accutane and topical retinoid creams are the only real things that work. Dont fool yourself. I still have acne scars (which still really sucks) but my acne is gone.
Basically and if you take accutane like me and it doesn't get rid of your acne you cope until :feelsrope:

Basically and if you take accutane like me and it doesn't get rid of your acne you cope until :feelsrope:

Accutane works. It works 1000%, it's the nuclear option for acne. It works by destroying, drying out, and shrinking the sebaceous glands in your skin which will prevent it from producing oil. This is the root cause of acne. You didnt take a high enough dose for long enough if it didn't work. Try another treatment course, I'm considering going on accutane again.

Accutane works. It works 1000%, it's the nuclear option for acne. It works by destroying, drying out, and shrinking the sebaceous glands in your skin which will prevent it from producing oil. This is the root cause of acne. You didnt take a high enough dose for long enough if it didn't work. Try another treatment course, I'm considering going on accutane again.
Just take 300000000 mgs of accutane and die, at least you will have clear skin on your deathbed.

I had some acne but it was mainly due to puberty

bodybuilders take low doses of that shit for life and they have no side effects

It might be this,i dont know really
Could be. I noticed most ppl with acne covered all over their face were either white or Asian

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back