Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bacon,Pork, Frog, Duck all overrated!!!

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

Do you like the following meats?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I live with curry Muslim parents(save on rent+utilities) so I normally don't have chance to eat duck,frog,bacon,pork.

Today I went to try them as I was curious and was angry at Islam again due to parents complaining about me not praying enough (lol at praying).

Bacon was heavily overrated, it's too salty and not really good, I have no clue why retard burgercels brag about it, really a peasant trash food. 2/10

I tried chinese Char Siu BBQ pork next. While it wasn't bad, the texture was too fat and not lean enough. Pork meat is worst meat of the big three(beef,chicken,pork). Definitely overhyped, muslimcels aren't missing out on anything. 4/10

I also finally tried Peking duck which was sweet and crispy and decently good but not as God like as I hoped. Is better than lots of chicken dishes, especially if u like greasey fat. Overhyped but not bad 6.5/10

Finally I tried frog legs, they are like chicken but with chewiness of shrimp. But overall the flavor was mild and once again overhyped. Really not as good I was hoping. 4/10

Overall too many foods are overhyped and not good. Muslimcels are not missing much by not eating bacon(pork derivative),pork, frog.

I love meat man

I don't know what you like but try Cantonese roast pork. The main reason I like it is because the crunchiness/fattiness. Try Korean BBQ's Samgyeopsal as well. They'll probably disappoint you in the end but at least you know what they taste like and they're the must haves regarding pork products in Asian cuisine. First picture is roast pork, second is Samgyeopsal. Roast pork is good by itself but Samgyeopsal gets its good flavor by combining the meat with a savory dip like ssamjang and eating it with some pickled vegetables.

cantonese-roast-pork-belly-12.jpg

0157edf3094587428118c4df99c3ab1b.jpg

I like to eat bacon and pork, never eating before frog or duck so i dont know

I mean, they pretty much eat anything though now that I think about it
They eat wolf pups, baby chicks alive, sharks, anything under the sun that moves is up for consumption

Duck tastes like shit
I actually rather like duck, if you have good gravy to go with it it's quite good. A bit stringy but very satisfying. I can see how if it's improperly cooked it could be quite bad though.

I actually rather like duck, if you have good gravy to go with it it's quite good. A bit stringy but very satisfying. I can see how if it's improperly cooked it could be quite bad though.
My gma used to make it with yuck orange juice sauce

I like all meat, I admit bacon is overrated though.

most likely you did not like it as it was your first time, most of those meats are quite nice once you are used to them

People eat frog? WTF?
Bull frog is king of frog!

Try possum and raccoon! Best chipped and pressure cooked in bbq sauce.

Or slow baked armadillo on the half shell.
Crawdads are good too. Land lobsters.

Bull frog is king of frog!

Try possum and raccoon! Best chipped and pressure cooked in bbq sauce.

Or slow baked armadillo on the half shell.
Crawdads are good too. Land lobsters.
Not a fan of sea food, also the meat types you described sound expensive

Maybe one day if I go on vacation to the prison continent

Not a fan of sea food, also the meat types you described sound expensive

Maybe one day if I go on vacation to the prison continent
All the meats are considered trash here in burgerland.