Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Backstabbed by Undercover Cucks

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
Undercover cucks are the worst out of all cuck types

they don't reveal themselves until they get to know that you're an incel or say something bad about foids
This shit literally happened to me a week ago and ruined my already shitty social life

i've known them for 9 years and they backstabbed me because they started betabuxxing and came to the conclusion that i'm an incel
How can someone be so dellusional that they start sabotaging your already shitty social life because of a Foid

If you have any friends test them if they're undercover cucks and leave them or share my fate
they also tend to be more determined than regular cucks who just autistically scream at you. (TL;DR they sabotage your life)

don't talk to people

How does one even get a social circle anymore? As soon as you lost your only friend, you are finished.

JFL @ becoming friends with normies. I'm sorry for what happened to you bro but what did you expect? Normans are backstabbing sons of bitches.

I don't think incels can have non-incel friends. At least in my experience they started peeling off when they started hooking up with girls because being friends with an incel is social cancer.

JFL @ becoming friends with normies. I'm sorry for what happened to you bro but what did you expect? Normans are backstabbing sons of bitches.
hey i met them when i was 13 tbh that's why i'm saying they were undercover, i thought they were okay and didn't care about my private life

welp the "never befriend a normie" rule is burned into my memory now (ER had the same situation i think)

I don't think incels can have non-incel friends. At least in my experience they started peeling off when they started hooking up with girls because being friends with an incel is social cancer.
This is true but the fact that they're cucks just made things worse

This is why hating everyone equally is the best resolution.

My last friend called me an incel for suggesting the reason he's so successful with women is because he's good looking (a chang-lite). It's tiring living in this world.

why tf are my 4 month old threads getting necro'd

Everyone who isnt incel is a cuck in disguise

I don't discuss anything related to inceldom IRL. Don't want that headache.

Everyone that knows me knows I'm a misogynist but I don't think they know about incels. I don't try to hide my destain for foids and am actively rude to foid customers at work. Everyone I work with knows. I don't care about making friends. Im a shining becon of the blackpill and if there is any on the fringes around me they will come and speak to me. I feel no need to integrate into normie cuck culture.