Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Back2schoolcel is proof of Face > Height

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
He's not even a virgin JFL and I am. It's been settled, the debate is over. Yes height is important but if your face is ugly, it's game over for you. Face reigns supreme.

im neutral on this topic but this is an IT level argument ngl

Retarded argument but yes face is most important.

obviously face>height

We have tallcels here but no one with a Chad face

I agree tbh, I have seen short Chads get action, but I have also seen a lot of tallcels betabuxx(make of this what you will, but I'd rather be short Chad than tall incel(t.manlet currycel))
obviously face>height

But there are ppl who deny this thi

Who tf is that?

FACEandLMS is proof of Height > Face. He's not even a virgin JFL and I am. He's fucked multiple women.

This is the level of retard-tier argument you're making even though Face > Height

Last edited:
He’s a virgin. But he isn’t going to admit it

Anyone 5'9" and below with a 7/10+ face is chad-lite at most. They can only acheive chad tier if they grow taller.

FiveFourManlet I heard has chad tier face.

FACEandLMS is proof of Height > Face. He's not even a virgin JFL and I am. He's fucked multiple women.

This is the level of retard-tier argument you're making even though Face > Height
Different circumstances.

Back2schoolcel dated a girl in college aka a prime foid. FACEandLMS beta buxxed a single mom. Face > height.

Different circumstances.

Back2schoolcel dated a girl in college aka a prime foid. FACEandLMS beta buxxed a single mom. Face > height.
I've heard he's slept with 10 women lol. From an OG on lookism. Apparently said it himself there. And I always hear people talking about how he has slept with multiple women.

Back2schoolcel is around 28-29 years old now. All the dating sex etc, was probably done before the tinder era. Bare that in mind.

I've heard he's slept with 10 women lol. From an OG on lookism. Apparently said it himself there. And I always hear people talking about how he has slept with multiple women.
Cope. He would have mentioned it by now on stream

Why would he mention that when it would hurt his standing in the community? From what I hear there is literally an "incel saint" that has a children that he repeatedly references as his "nephew" back on lookism.

Back2schoolcel is around 28-29 years old now. All the dating sex etc, was probably done before the tinder era. Bare that in mind.
Yup he said that on a podcast with "TheTruthHurts"
It happened before Tinder era

Face vs height is old, all about dick vs face these days @Ropemaxx

He's not even a virgin JFL and I am. It's been settled, the debate is over. Yes height is important but if your face is ugly, it's game over for you. Face reigns supreme.

Features that determine SMV in men, ordered by importance:

- facial forward growth
- eye shape
- height
- zygos
- lips
- eye color
- forehead and browridge
- nose bridge
- frame

Short chad is still a chad, tall ugly guy is still ugly guy

I am literally backtoschoolcel and I disagree with this.

Height > Face. There is no single worse feature than being short as a guy. Ask any ugly guy if they'd rather have a normie-tier face but be 5'4". 90% of them won't do it and for good reason.

Face vs height is old, all about dick vs face these days @Ropemaxx
High IQ
hieght pill is a cope and a thing of the past. unless manlet ofc
dickpill is the most underrated pill
obviously face>height

100000000000%
ive yet to see a chadfaced incel
meanwhile ive seen and known MULTIPLE ugly tall men in my life who got NOTHING. yet some fucking copers on this forum think being tall=chad
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

wait blackops2cel isnt a virgin? when did he have sex? where are you getting this info?

I've heard he's slept with 10 women lol.

Rest assured, that is bullshit. The same guys who used to shit on me on Lookism for being ugly and unwanted by women - now that "inceldom" is carrying the swing - they're building me up to be a Tyrone now.

Whoever told you that has brain-damage. I didn't say that ever.

Rest assured, that is bullshit. The same guys who used to shit on me on Lookism for being ugly and unwanted by women - now that "inceldom" is carrying the swing - they're building me up to be a Tyrone now.

Whoever told you that has brain-damage.
Oh, I see. My condolences then.

The whole face or height thing is so subjective.
A 5’4 6/10 dude will say height > face
A 6’1 2/10 will say face > height
Face and height coexist, there is no right answer

The whole face or height thing is so subjective.
A 5’4 6/10 dude will say height > face
A 6’1 2/10 will say face > height
Face and height coexist, there is no right answer
I completely agree with this actually. It's because when you are one of those (short or ugly), your life becomes heavily focused on that one feature so your opinion is skewed. My heights plays a forced role in a ton of aspects of my life so I'd always say height > face because nobody ever really talks about my face irl.

I personally know a manlet who has 2 fuckbuddies and one of them is basically the same height as him. Face >>>>>>>>>> Height

There is no single worse feature than being short as a guy.
IMG 0885

Features that determine SMV in men, ordered by importance:

- facial forward growth
- eye shape
- height
- zygos
- lips
- eye color
- forehead and browridge
- nose bridge
- frame
you forgot hair

wait blackops2cel isnt a virgin? when did he have sex? where are you getting this info?

Back2schoolcel not blackops

Height > Face. There is no single worse feature than being short as a guy. Ask any ugly guy if they'd rather have a normie-tier face but be 5'4". 90% of them won't do it and for good reason.

Normie isn't enough for 5'4. But I'd take it for Chad tier 100%. I'd take 5'7 or 5'8 with normie face.

Just be a giga manlet with a god tier face theory.

No shit, but that doesn't mean ruling out the heightpill completely. Face and height are the like the bread and butter when it comes to attracting foids, with race being tertiary.

No shit, but that doesn't mean ruling out the heightpill completely. Face and height are the like the bread and butter when it comes to attracting foids, with race being tertiary.
If you think face > height...

Would you rather be in my position: 5'4" with average face, or 6'0" with a below average face.

Almost every guy would choose 6'0" and ugly. Heightpill confirmed.

Fax, face is king by far

Pre-Tinder.

Post-Tinder, a fat, ugly hole can get with tall Chadlites pretty easily, so why would it bother with short Chadlites or normies?

If your tall and can’t get foids your probably deformed

height > everything

So many TallFag copers on this site

I guarantee they’ve all had gfs before but couldn’t keep them because they’re not Chad tier in looks so now they claim Incel

agreed 100%. SMV is scale, scale is 90% 1:1 with height. Any other flaw is merely a handicap you’re not large enough to pull off. Besides, non-height death sentences are magnitudes easier to fix than height. Height is near impossible to fix short of ~2-3 inches with LL ($100,000+) and an inch with lifts