Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Back when I had a fake tinder profile a girl told me she "only had 4 sexual partners in the last 2 months"

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I remember back when I was chadfishing I messaged some cunt and I asked her when's the last time she had any sort of sex. She replied with "this month I did have sex. It was 2 weeks ago with my ex lol. We are off and on so yea" Then when I asked her how many guys she's slept with recently, her response was "lol not that much actually prob only like 4 dudes within the last 2 months"

Though I do admit that's a modest number for a slut of today, you gotta just sit and think about it; whores are so used to fucking Chad that having less than 10 chads within a short amount of time is considered a dry spell.

and that is going to be some cuck's wife someday. Fuck this world.

Not worth living today for sub8s. Rise up

I remember back when I was chadfishing I messaged some cunt and I asked her when's the last time she had any sort of sex. She replied with "this month I did have sex. It was 2 weeks ago with my ex lol. We are off and on so yea" Then when I asked her how many guys she's slept with recently, her response was "lol not that much actually prob only like 4 dudes within the last 2 months"

Though I do admit that's a modest number for a slut of today, you gotta just sit and think about it; whores are so used to fucking Chad that having less than 10 chads within a short amount of time is considered a dry spell.
I physically can’t understand this

it's all completely destroyed for several generations.

men in these generations will have to "take it or leave it" with these women.

amazing.

only had 4 sexual partners in the last 2 months .... This is a virgin in this moment :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

marrying a cum dumpster public toilet is not ascension, it is cucked fetish; In addition, she must have been proud to say that she had sex and is a public toilet, because when cucks hear this, their penises get erect and they start salivating thinking about the number of cums they would lick when relating to her, thinking how good it is to be empowered and used, as well as the saliva's storeroom of others who fucked her

" im still so lonely :(("

A girl told me once that she had 20 boyfriends. That's probably not even counting all the guys she had sex with. She was 21.

Where's the suicide fuel tag?