Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Back to school ads are so suifuel

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

Master of Bation
★★★★★
I don't wanna go back to cuckllege AAUUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Sad Cry GIF

I'm literally my pfp rn except without the gun

it's only august 2nd

tinder ads are worse :feelsbadman:

i fucking hated hearing those when i was a kid

only thing I miss about school was my chance to experience teen love

you forgot the ((())) around it
I shit you not my college literally has "liberal learning" requirements and during my first orientation some fat black guy was on the podium shouting "If you leave this school not knowing the difference between gender and sexuality, WE HAVE FAILED YOU!!" I WISH I was making this up.

I had to take a mandatory gender studies course in sophomore year and one about race in the prison system back in freshman year

I shit you not my college literally has "liberal learning" requirements and during my first orientation some fat black guy was on the podium shouting "If you leave this school not knowing the difference between gender and sexuality, WE HAVE FAILED YOU!!" I WISH I was making this up.

I had to take a mandatory gender studies course in sophomore year and one about race in the prison system back in freshman year
:feelswhat::feelspuke:

tinder ads are worse :feelsbadman:
These are just a reminder of that I don't have in life. Back to school ads remind me of the hell that awaits in less than a month.
i fucking hated hearing those when i was a kid
it would always bring me dread in the summer when ever i heard “BACK TO SCHOOL SAVINGS”
Same and they still fuck me up cause I'm still in school (college).
only thing I miss about school was my chance to experience teen love
More than this I lament not having a real friend group. Thanks to that I'll always remain severely undersocialized, which compounds on my looks to make me come off as a "creep":foidSoy::soy:

I don't wanna go back to cuckllege AAUUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Sad Cry GIF
And im still in kikeschool, FUCK FUCK FUCK. (Thanks mom for enrolling me 1 year late.) (Im 18 for reference.)

More than this I lament not having a real friend group. Thanks to that I'll always remain severely undersocialized, which compounds on my looks to make me come off as a "creep":foidSoy::soy:
being undersocialized should be classed as a cruel and unusual punishment

Had to lie for the Feds I see
In my state it's nigh-impossible to get a gun. They legit made the process with the intention of dissuading you as much as possible from purchasing one

In my cucked state it's nigh-impossible to get a gun. They legit made the process with the intention to dissuade you as much as possible from purchasing one
I live in the united kuckdom so idk anything about gun laws.

I might get a gun license so I can blow muh brains out

I live in the united kuckdom so idk anything about gun laws.

I might get a gun license so I can blow muh brains out
It will be crazy impossible to get one.

Just hope you dont get kiked in the process.
I’ll just play the autism card and say “my true passion is guns” then I’ll bow my brains out in front of some Sluts and they’ll probably not even care

I’ll just play the autism card and say “my true passion is guns” then I’ll bow my brains out in front of some Sluts and they’ll probably not even care
Unfortunately true....

If you don’t go cuckllege (((they))) will give you cucknitive behavioural theRAPEy
Cuckllege IS the cucknitive theRAPEy. It's a brainwashing institution.
Back to school AIDS
Sexhaver problem :forcedsmile:
And im still in kikeschool, FUCK FUCK FUCK. (Thanks mom for enrolling me 1 year late.) (Im 18 for reference.)
I go back on the 13th :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Brutal as shit man; I feel bad for you. Teenage zoomoid normies are the absolute worst, I'm so thankful to not be in MS or HS in the 2020s

Brutal as shit man; I feel bad for you. Teenage zoomoid normies are the absolute worst, I'm so thankful to not be in MS or HS in the 2020s
Every day I spend in that hellhole filled with sexhavers, cynical, merciless chads, normfags and friend groups, shameless hoes makes me wanna go Revy on them. (IN VIDEOGAME)

Last edited:
I can't imagine going to college. Hearing fucking while you rot studying.

I can't imagine going to college. Hearing fucking while you rot studying.
I don't dorm thankfully. But you do see the blackpill in action even just walking from class to class. Saw it in highschool too tbh, but less than in cuckllege I'd say (since it's easier for sub 5 males to statusmaxx in HS than in cuckllege and the real world)

Dw one day one will become 35 y o wizard pajeetchudd :feelsmage: