Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Back to occupid

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Was in no mood to do it yesterday, in my personal chuuni celebration, but atleast did it now. Tried that thing few years ago, and liked it much more than tinder. Good idea is answering lots of questions, and getting matches based on similarity in answers. What pissed, no ability to search for girl under 18. And results - no of matches wrote me first, and i was delaying to write them, because it was dark time of life, painfull and shamefull loss of last crush, and moron friends, further damaging me and destroing my fighting spirit, by constantly trying to put me down, and trying to drag me in filthy ways of going after old ugly roasties. And my account still was banned soon, so still sucks, but still is more civilised way for searching, compared to that tinder shit, where I given to look at random thots

Kiccii Btina

Last edited:
U got matches? What the fuck, get out. :chad: :banhammer::kys::kys::kys::woke::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::woke::reeeeee::feelsree::woke::feelsree::reeeeee::woke: