Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Back Men Have It Easier; Those Stats Are Misleading

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
I see so many nice girls with Black Men. It's very rare that I see a White Man with a Black Girl.
If you disagree with me, that's because you're sitting in your mother's basement and don't go out.

On this site, I keep seeing this chart, where most women prefer White Man. That's misleading.
Those stats come from various dating sites. Who do you think uses these dating sites?
Not teen and 20s women, They can get dates easy. It's women 35+
They are looking for White Men to take care of their children.
So whose women on the stats are leftovers. Other men got them in heir teens and 20's, and we get them, with kids, 35+

One mod isn't happy with this thread..

Brutal bbcpill ngl

We talk about "Chad and Tyrone" for a reason, it's not just to make black people feel good.

I do not agree...
It's just a frequency illusion like baader-meinhof phenomenon.
When you see a black man with a white girl you notice that and it seems that black man get it easier, but you do not notice all the others relationships like black woman with white man...
very few black men get it...

Depends heavily on how the man looks. Blackcels can not get any girls. And usually, from what I see, the only white women who go for black men (Tyrones/Tyrone-lites) are complete whores or they're obese. It's never the white women who are actually quality who go for black men.

When you see a black man with a white girl you notice that and it seems that black man get it easier, but you do not notice all the others relationships like black woman with white man...
I make a conscious effort to notice a White Man with a Black Woman. I rarely see it.
By the way, ALL couples tend to stand out to me, same race or not.
It's like when person is starving, they notice all food. Everything will remind them of food.

Young girls don't need dating sites.
Only old leftovers with kids use dating sites.
30grof.jpg

Something tells me you don't live in a major city

Welfare max + le bbc on some trailer trash white whores

I see so many nice girls with Black Men. It's very rare that I see a White Man with a Black Girl.
If you disagree with me, that's because you're sitting in your mother's basement and don't go out.

On this site, I keep seeing this chart, where most women prefer White Man. That's misleading.
Those stats come from various dating sites. Who do you think uses these dating sites?
Not teen and 20s women, They can get dates easy. It's women 35+
They are looking for White Men to take care of their children.
So whose women on the stats are leftovers. Other men got them in heir teens and 20's, and we get them, with kids, 35+
Truth. There's no question that in biracial black-white areas, white men come off a very distant second best. It's common knowledge that BM/WW marriages are 2.5x as common as WM/BM but less committed relationships are vastly more lopsided. The couples we see in public are only part of the story because a lot more goes on anonymously and behind closed doors.

A 1992 “Sex in America” survey found that single White women reported having black men as their last sexual partner at just over 11x (0.6% vs 6.7%) the rate that single White men reported having black women as their last sexual partner, and this is despite the considerably lower number of black men than black women in education and employment (meaning not only lower black male socio-economic status and vastly higher rates of violent crime but fewer opportunities for interracial fraternisation between White women and black men than between White men and black women) the probability that White women are more likely to lie about engaging in interracial sex than White men, even anonymously (which was and still is far more taboo for White females) and the fact that (a disproportionately aggressive and virile) 20% of young black men are either dead or in jail. Bear in mind that this was almost 30 years ago and racial attitudes have become significantly more “liberal” since then.

The reason women like “black” men in america is because they are part white and so are much more attractive than other ethnicities. In america, they are second in sexual market value only to whites.

I will miss you op ngl

All the interesting users are gone kek