Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Back in like 2013, some foid accused this guy of rape

Is the accuser telling the truth or did she fuck him consensually but regret it because he’s “ugly”?

• I believe her

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
A man named Jorge Herrera of punk band The Casualties was accused of sexual assault back in like 2013. Some foid said he sexually assaulted her back when she was 16 over ten years ago. She also describes herself as “recovering scenester, 30-something stay at home wife and mom. I listen to the Descendants from the comfort of my suburban home while cooking barefoot and pregnant to Bikini Kill's 'Rebel Girl.'"

the foid named Beth said Jorge sexually assaulted her a long time ago when she was 16 and she then talks about how his band is “shitty” and complains about his “jagged rotten” teeth and “leather” skin and “weird” hair. She says she told many people about him before speaking about it online. She also claims to an outspoken feminist

Here is Jorge from the casualties. He’s their singer. He left the band a few years after the allegations because he was tired of touring. They had a new singer replace him and his current whereabouts are completely unknown. he disappeared off the face of the earth

C9FF0ECD 7C5B 46AF 84C4 F75540CE601C

I’ve heard Jorge has a wife and is a dad (maybe betabuxx?) and I was wondering do you think this accuser is honest or did she have consensual sex with him but regret it because he’s “ugly”? The dude is sub5

Never believe women

I hope he did tbh and got away with it

He looks like a cross mix between a normie and incel. But yes, he's not attractive looking.

@Personalityinkwell how would you rate this guy?

Second option

@Napoleon de Geso

Anyone here like punk rock?

I’d ask Colvin but if I tag him he’ll kill me

he got furious with me tagging him
yeah it's a tad annoying lol. but anyway what do you think of him?

yeah it's a tad annoying lol. but anyway what do you think of him?
Jorge? He’s a 4/10 but he could looksmaxx by improving his weird teeth and he may have looked more normal at 18

Guy probably never even touch her, she's just trying to bring him down out of nothing. Women are that evil.

Guy probably never even touch her, she's just trying to bring him down out of nothing. Women are that evil.
Plus some punks hated this band so it could be that’s why she’s accusing him

I've said this in another thread, but women only accuse you of rape if you are ugly and they fucked you and then regretted their decision. They know they can get away with a baseless assertion like that and ruin the guy's life completely.

I've said this in another thread, but women only accuse you of rape if you are ugly and they fucked you and then regretted their decision. They know they can get away with a baseless assertion like that and ruin the guy's life completely.
how'd you rate this guy?