Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Back in HS when everyone was heavily using facebook

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

Cope or rope, that is all.
★★★★★
I remember when everyone in my math class laughed at me, because a guy I added pointed out that my profile pic was the Windows XP logo :feelsbadman:

No Windows XP for your face :cryfeels:

I was the only one in my class that did not have Facebook account. Still don't have.

I was the only one in my class that did not have Facebook account. Still don't have.
Smart call, tbh the only content on mine was PlayStation network automatically uploading my trophy achievements to my feed.

Didn't even appreciate the fact that you added him

I still dont have a fb acc
Nowadays you would be bullied for having one (because most teenagers/young men use Tik Tok, prior to this Snapchat) - every social media platform becomes more degenerate and faster (due to shorter messages) - ideally for the modern "man".

This is not a safe place anymore for me with threads like this. Major suifuel. Everyone started making facebooks when I was in the last year of high school but I was too socially phobic to make one, and it actually took me 5 years before I had the courage to make one and add like 20 people. I missed out on everything.

Only had Hyves in secondary and start of hs, was a popular social mediium in the Nl before facebook became hot

Explainthisimage.com

Bootface 7d3e08 675320

What year were you? No one in my generation uses Facebook.

Hits me too hard. When I had FB I never had a real profile pic because I had no friends.