Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Back from prom

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Yo I didn’t dance with any foids but I was with my boys just dancing the entire time and taking pics.

I talked & approached 0 foids tonight but honestly idc. Great time

Better than I did.
I didn't go to mine cause no friends.

Tales from kids.is

i remember mine, all my guys had a date but me jfl

I didn't want to go to prom since I suck ass socially and probably wouldn't do anything there if I went.

I didn't want to go to prom since I suck ass socially and probably wouldn't do anything there if I went.
ugly and dicklet, thats why i didnt go

Going to prom is such a normalfaggot trait.

By that logic why didn't you ascend when you were under 21?
I meant you have a better chance. How many times have you seen users ascending while still in highschool? Now compare that to 30+ yr olds and it's a day and night difference.

I meant you have a better chance. How many times have you seen users ascending while still in highschool? Now compare that to 30+ yr olds and it's a day and night difference.
Keep coping there are many users here who joined in high school yet never ascended even in college. @ordinaryotaku took the Blackpill at 15 joined this site at 17 and throughout his 5 years in college HE STILL HASNT ASCENDED

he barely ascended his girl cheated on him bro
tiny-violin-mr-krabs.gif

Every girl cheats. If he got pussy he is not an incel.

Keep coping there are many users here who joined in high school yet never ascended even in college. @ordinaryotaku took the Blackpill at 15 joined this site at 17 and throughout his 5 years in college HE STILL HASNT ASCENDED
Yup. It's honestly so over.

Brings back terrible memories.

Yo I didn’t dance with any foids but I was with my boys just dancing the entire time and taking pics.
Good job bro, personally i would have just skipped prom if i didnt get a date (my prom was canceled due to covid), but im glad you found a way to make it fun

While you should have tried to approach, other than that, based.

Enjoy life with yourself and your boyos. Incel or not.

anyone who goes to prom or homecoming is a fakecel