Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Babyfacecels it's FUCKING OVER for you: Steph Currypill

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
For those with a babyface (Face looks like age less than 20) sorry to be the bearer of bad news, it's OVER for you, like no I really mean it's OVER, not now, not yesterday....for the REST OF YOUR LIFE.

If you think your babyface will somehow mirically evolve into a "manly" face that will get foids pussies watery, you THOUGHT WRONG. It's all downhill from now and your life as you know it...is OVER. If you're still a KHHV or any kind of incel right now, you're likely to stay that way FOR LIFE.

As you see, Stephen Curry is in his early 30s now and his face isn't getting any more mature and it's only getting WORSE as he ages. His face is starting to evolve more ogre and droopylike so he essentially looks like an ugly NEET teen basement dweller. He also has a negative canthal tilt so if you have one as well, thats GIGAsuifuel for your face evolution.

Screenshot 20201004 020111 Instagram
Screenshot 20201004 020123 Instagram

Also this is something that's obvious and doesn't even deserve an acknowledgement but I'll go out and say it anyways for sake.

Steph ONLY got his wife because of his STATUS. Had he been an average corporate wagecuck worker at a firm, dude would've had a short sexual resume AT BEST. He would've been here with us posting on incels.co. ALSO ALSO, Ayesha publically admitted she wanted attention. For any Redpilled/Blackpilled dude out there, it's obvious she's hinting the fact that she doesn't truly desire Steph sexually as he's only a Mid-tier normie and would cheat on him with Chadrone. EVEN Money, fame and Status doesn't save you from foid nature.

Babyfacecels, it's been real :f: :feelsrope:

how can u say its over when hes standing there with his GF in one of the pics jfl. i mean im not disagreeing but it really depends honestly, my face did mature a lot from 15-18, i looked like a 12yo at 16 and only now do i look to be barely 16.

He's 6'3. He would still get plenty of sex even if he was homeless. Especially considering his face is average-tier. Maybe 4/10 at worst. But 4/10 face is more than enough when you're 6'3.

He's 6'3. He would still get plenty of sex even if he was homeless. Especially considering his face is average-tier.

You're right, I forgot about that my bad. Yea he can definitely pull up to 6/10s with his height no doubt.

However the point of this post was mainly to provide context for incels with a babyface so they have an idea of their future ahead of them