Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Babyfacecel traits: You get treated....like a BABY

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
If you experience any of the following with foids:

-Getting called: Dude, bro, buddy, cuz, son, man

-Getting PATRONIZED

-Getting hit up only for advice on how to cope with getting her heart broken by another Chad

-Having a foid having continuous long convos with you about things that ONLY foids should be talking to other foids or their faggot friend about

-Having a reputation as the Jestermax of the group

-Getting referrals to scraps women (IF ANY AT ALL) (women SO ugly or low in value that even NO desperate MAN would ever date) a clearcut sign that foids know your NONEXISTENT SMV and knows that no other woman would ever date you

-Foids are constantly on their masculine frame when talking to you (conversely when talking to Chads, foids are always on their feminine frame, i.e. submissive and bubbly)

You're a BABYFACECEL and unless you Geomax to a third world country where dating underage foids is legal, it's FUCKING OVER for you :f:

Last edited:
If you experience any of the following with foids:

-Getting called: Dude, bro, buddy, cuz, son, man
I'm glad I'm not the only one who recognizes this.

Very controversial take but dude is a lot like the word "nigga". If another man calls you a dude it isn't that big of a deal. But if a foid refers to you as a dude you are basically just a thing that is taking up space according to her.

Foids don't call chads "dude" or "buddy".

Very controversial take but dude is a lot like the word "nigga". If another man calls you a dude it isn't that big of a deal. But if a foid refers to you as a dude you are basically just a thing that is taking up space according to her.

Foids don't call chads "dude" or "buddy".

Yes, thank you for reminding me this I just added it to the list. A clearcut sign a foid isn't attracted to you and/or sees you as a subhuman is her constantly being on her masculine frame (It's a term defined by Alpha Male Strategies in case if you didn't know this term). Women always do this to ugly and average men while they're submissive and giggly towards Chads

Yes, thank you for reminding me this I just added it to the list. A clearcut sign a foid isn't attracted to you and/or sees you as a subhuman is her constantly being on her masculine frame (It's a term defined by Alpha Male Strategies in case if you didn't know this term). Women always do this to ugly and average men while they're submissive and giggly towards Chads
I don't believe in alpha and beta tbh
It's all about being face, race, acceptable physical frame, being NT and having status or frauding it convincingly.

A foid calling you a dude is an insult. For some reason it brings to mind that you are just a thing taking up space like a useless coat rack or something. It's so impersonal and demeaning.

A foid calling you a dude is an insult. For some reason it brings to mind that you are just a thing taking up space like a useless coat rack or something. It's so impersonal and demeaning.

mogs me at women even talking to you.

I have a round baby face and get treated like a child even though i live alone, work, pay taxes, and all of my own bills. But i can pass for a 15/16 year old so people talk down to me. Doesnt help that im also ugly because that gives me the reverse halo effect

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back