Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Babyface

C

CaptainRussia

Officer
when youre short or babyfaced nobody is going to have respect for you. you will always be treated like an idiot kid, whose opinion is worth nothing. people will think they can walk all over you and no amount of muscle can change that.

some people at the social anxiety reddit are so bluepilled that they dont connect their babyface with their social anxiety. they think they have social anxiety and babyface. While actually they just have babyface and the social anxiety is caused by rejection and demeaning due to their babyface.

your babyface is the problem. you need to look masculine as a man. the babyface makes you look like a pushover. people will attack the pushover. when you are beeing attacked daily for decades how can you develop social skills.

I hate the SA forum, got banned in 1 day bec. i was ''trolling''. Even those loser with SA get pussy. Fuck...

Anxiety develops as coping mechanism to defend oneself from stressfull feedback from society, you usually receive when you're ugly.

Imagine having both...

Tips on how to not get bullied:
1. Project your voice. It's amazing how many people will back down if you speak in a clear and confident voice. If you stutter or speak in a whisper, it's all over.
2. Stare at them, do not laugh or smile, even when they try to diffuse the situation.
3. Do not talk in an objective manner. If someone says "this is the scientific way to do it", just say "This is my personal preference".
4. (Optional) Have higher IQ or be witty and make them look stupid.

Obviously, you have to be past HS for this work cause otherwise bullies will probably just throw you in a locker.

Very true, I have this problem.
I remember arguing with some guy here, he was saying that ogreface is worse than babyface. Such bullshit, I would love to at least be intimidating.

I would rather have ogreface than a babyface ngl.

yes can confirm, years of being treated like scum because of this factor i cant control is the worst

Tips on how to not get bullied:
1. Project your voice. It's amazing how many people will back down if you speak in a clear and confident voice. If you stutter or speak in a whisper, it's all over.
2. Stare at them, do not laugh or smile, even when they try to diffuse the situation.
3. Do not talk in an objective manner. If someone says "this is the scientific way to do it", just say "This is my personal preference".
4. (Optional) Have higher IQ or be witty and make them look stupid.

Obviously, you have to be past HS for this work cause otherwise bullies will probably just throw you in a locker.

all you said is right. the issue is that you are beeing attacked by strangers. when you have to defend yourself permanently it will erode your self esteem. you havent even opened your mouth and people attack you. you shouldnt need to defend against strangers.