Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Babyface is law

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
Babyfaced guys get the most attention from foids. Only women above 30 like overly masculine guys. When I mean babyface i don't mean too cute or feminine looking but someone like Justin Bieber. He didn't look one bit masculine, and don't come up "muh fame". He has better female following as a male than anyone had in the past 15 years because of his face. It doesn't matter what you or other guys think, but foids like a mix of masc and feminine looking guys. What's the point of appealing to 30+ old women

women like 35 year olds that look 25 not 25 year olds that look 17

Im 31 and get told i look like 18 max. How to ascend? Go back to school and hide in the lockerrooms?

GIgacope! Hypermasculine ogre chads mog!

this is not true, but I see why you think this

Babyfaced guys get the most attention from foids. Only women above 30 like overly masculine guys. When I mean babyface i don't mean too cute or feminine looking but someone like Justin Bieber. He didn't look one bit masculine, and don't come up "muh fame". He has better female following as a male than anyone had in the past 15 years because of his face. It doesn't matter what you or other guys think, but foids like a mix of masc and feminine looking guys. What's the point of appealing to 30+ old women

what about a baby-faced sub-6 ethnic?