Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over baby stacy rejects baby incel

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★

This is what incels are like as babies. Look at him going in for the hug and getting pushed away by little Stacy. Stacy, at 2 years old, is already learning to reject. She'll be doing this for the rest of her life on the Road to Gigachad.

It’s over, man.

I wish it began for me. Then I would at least have memories to remind me that even if it's over, it happened. Sadly, that's not the case.

It ends before it begins.

Damn it's definitly over for this poor babycel, we should invite him to this forum ngl.

Girls were mean to me at that age also.
This was around 1969 / 1970.
I still remember it.
I can't believe that was over 50 years ago.
Time passing is so depressing.

Clearly he just needs to change his diaper more often and be more confident. Look at him stumbling around like a buffoon.

Someone make him an account here.

Over for him. He'll be posting here in a few decades.

poor babycel probably roped already

That baby boy needs to life more weights and work on his personality.

Jk but really, even babies can analyze attractive face.

That baby boy needs to life more weights and work on his personality.

When he went home with mommy and daddy he was probably like googoogagaineedbathgoogoohaircutgaga

maybe just maybe he need to approach from different angle

Whoa, it's wayyyy over.

Well, if that's not half the forum summed up in one video, I don't know what is...

We should allow babies to post here too

Ngl I was a super chad when I was a kid :chad:. Used to hug and kiss all the girls in kindergarden. Where did my life go so wrong :feelsrope:
Tbh if not for my looks I would be super successful in life ngl. I literally had alpha levels of confidence, I lead others followed. Now I'm like a completely different person because of rejections like that little guy that fucked up my mind when I was growing up.

Take the baby pill

Imagine getting negative feedbacks since age 2

Ngl I was a super chad when I was a kid :chad:. Used to hug and kiss all the girls in kindergarden. Where did my life go so wrong :feelsrope:
Tbh if not for my looks I would be super successful in life ngl. I literally had alpha levels of confidence, I lead others followed. Now I'm like a completely different person because of rejections like that little guy that fucked up my mind when I was growing up.
Same , in elementary school people always told me I looked really cute and that I had nice eyes. Girls liked hanging out with me and I had a good sense of humor.
Then puberty hit; I got fap addiction, chronic depression, acne, social anxiety, fucked up facial features etc. Plus I am a turbo-manlet which isn't a big deal when you're a little kid because everyone is around the same height but it is when you're a teenager and adult.

How's IT gonna respond to this?

A Weinstein in the wild, #metoo, somebody get a lawyer, look at that toxic masculinity, he's trying to force himself on her, he's violating her rights, that disgusting rapist. He should be in prison

JFL at being pushed to the ground by a girl :feelshaha:
He should have been a true alpha and smashed her

future ER in the making tbh, in his manifesto he will write: "I was only 3 years old when i approached my first girl. She was a cute brunette and I wanted to give her a hug to make her feel good. I tried hugging her multiple times but each time she pushed me down to the ground. That evil heartless bitch! This was how all girls have ever treated me, like total worthless scum. She is now 21 years old and has sex with guys and parties all time time, while I'm still a kissless virgin. Life isn't fair."