Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Baby girl, 16 months, 'murdered' by mother and partner who 'stamped on her'

hey what happen to personality

Aside from her being a woman and she will probably get a low sentence and hundreds of simps supporting her, she is a fucking disgusting monster, stomping on your own child until they die. I actually feel sick.

look what I found below the original article. This is average couple in 2021. You have to be a gigachad to land a 5/10 gookwhore. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Jesus, you're not lying. Had to settle for a bog standard noodlewhore
Aside from her being a woman and she will probably get a low sentence and hundreds of simps supporting her, she is a fucking disgusting monster, stomping on your own child until they die. I actually feel sick.
Yeah, I really don't understand how having a kid drives some people to something like that. It's your own flesh and blood, makes no fucking sense.

I have MANY articles like this saved

Whitegirlbeheaded

Imagine naming your child "Star".

Such a nice personality

I mean, we have abortion legalized why didn't they just abort the children if they didn't want them (Not saying I support abortion, but hey).

I hate most females whether they are teenagers or adults but I draw the like when a kid gets killed, regardless of gender.

it was a baby foid

nice personality

The point is she’s sick in the head for killing her own flesh and blood you fucking sicko god damn you’re weird for justifying a baby’s death, kys.
:soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back