Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media baby cheese

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★

being an incel is realizing you will never have your own baby to throw cheese slices at

put cheese on your head to be stoic theory

how i would stop a baby from crying:
162DD6BB2BCA6EF22D1D2C133323723A4681818B

you sound like a great parent
no woman would want my sperm in her cunt.
the only time they would is when their looking for some cuck to betabux.
and i would rather shove a cactus up my arse then be a stepfather to chads bastard or some dirty dishrag mutt.

no woman would want my sperm in her cunt.
the only time they would is when their looking for some cuck to betabux.
and i would rather shove a cactus up my arse then be a stepfather to chads bastard or some dirty dishrag mutt.
if i had a child of my own i would throw cheese slices at them

if i had a child of my own i would throw cheese slices at them
suit yourself, im not the kind of bloke that tells people how to live their lives.
if i had a kid, a big IF btw, i would not want a daughter.
if i found out my hypothetical wife was pregnant with a daughter, i would enforce an abortion.
and if it was too late to abort and she had to shit it out, i would throw that bastard in the nearest fucking river.
i'm not raising a girl who will grow up to be a hateful, arrogant, piece of shit, power hungry, anti-white, nigger worshipping, abortion loving, misandrist, feminist whore as soon as she turns 10.

suit yourself, im not the kind of bloke that tells people how to live their lives.
if i had a kid, a big IF btw, i would not want a daughter.
if i found out my hypothetical wife was pregnant with a daughter, i would enforce an abortion.
and if it was too late to abort and she had to shit it out, i would throw that bastard in the nearest fucking river.
i'm not raising a girl who will grow up to be a hateful, arrogant, piece of shit, power hungry, anti-white, nigger worshipping, abortion loving, misandrist, feminist whore as soon as she turns 10.
hard agree, no matter how much i ever want a child, if i was forced to have a daughter, i would remain childless. fuck that.

the babies are paid actors

fuck why do nigger babies have to be so ugly, almost unbearable to watch

I have cheese!

Ploop!

Who has the cheese now?

You do!

You do!