Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Baby boomers are the cause of incels

Blue Squirtle

Blue Squirtle

Captain
Baby boomers told everyone they could be whatever they wanted and be o.k, now all of the girls want to be Instagram models and he with a 6 foot Chad while the rest are left to rot. Then they grew up in a time where everything was cheap, so they bought houses, and now they rent out their houses draining everyone of their money causing us to be broke and not be able to afford anything, then they say we're entitled and lazy while they sit at home enjoying retirement draining the system and raising taxes, all of this can make inceldom worse because if you're not 6 foot have a house and make 6 figures then you're garbage.

I love how baby boomers always tell their incel sons to just be confident and charismatic to women.
They’re still living in the past.

gen-xers invented PUA and stifled the development of blackpilled theories for many years

LJZKh8a

80% of Woodstock boomers were just incels with no money trying to get some pussy without having to marry first.

boomers aren't as bad as most of you think

the oldest boomers (born jan 1st 1946) would have only been 24 years old in 1970

yeah, that's right, it was the BOOMERS, not the fucking silent genners and "greatest gen" who pushed the sexual revolution and leftism

You also forgot the part where they made EVERYONE go to college so now you need to go $50k into debt and spend 4 years studying non-existant made up nonsense to be qualified for a job as a sandwich maker

the oldest boomers (born jan 1st 1946) would have only been 24 years old in 1970

yeah, that's right, it was the BOOMERS, not the fucking silent genners and "greatest gen" who pushed the sexual revolution and leftism

It was the BOOMERS who NTmaxxed the shit out of their PARENTS and yet have audacity to shame THEIR CHILDREN FOR IT!

DIE! GO ER!

You also forgot the part where they made EVERYONE go to college so now you need to go $50k into debt and spend 4 years studying non-existant made up nonsense to be qualified for a job as a sandwich maker
That's what makes me mad the most, you can't even work at McDonald's without an education.

Not the cause. Cope.
they allowed feminism which is why the women became the way they are, being told they are a princess who deserves Prince charming and nothing a tier lower.

Baby boomers should unironically be disposed of and have their wealth be spread evenly among the population.

Baby boomers told everyone they could be whatever they wanted and be o.k, now all of the girls want to be Instagram models and he with a 6 foot Chad while the rest are left to rot. Then they grew up in a time where everything was cheap, so they bought houses, and now they rent out their houses draining everyone of their money causing us to be broke and not be able to afford anything, then they say we're entitled and lazy while they sit at home enjoying retirement draining the system and raising taxes, all of this can make inceldom worse because if you're not 6 foot have a house and make 6 figures then you're garbage.

I love how baby boomers always tell their incel sons to just be confident and charismatic to women.

My parents and relatives in a nutshell

This, this and this. Fuck that bluepilled generation. They weren't even blue pilled. Those fuckers were whitepilled.

High IQ x 2

that is precisely why they are the worst generation. the generation that tossed aside morality for hedonism.

Consumerism, liberalism, atheism basically a bunch of western ideologies is the cause

And now those pieces of shit are getting rewarded for destroying the West with retirement money, taken from my fucking wageslave bux.

Baby boomers are the reason why all jobs require experience.

Gen Y and Z will be much worse.

they rent out their houses draining everyone of their money.
You had decent points but this one sucks, by renting there houses they are providing competition with other people who rent houses and apartment landlords which drives down the cost of rent.
Gen Y and Z will be much worse.
What generation do you think will make a turnaround, I feel like late Gen Z (1999-2003) are the ones growing up most fucked because they see how millenials are fucked and how they will soon be un the same shoes, My olny hope is that they dont go through the Jewish media machine and the indoctrination of high schools and colleges like millenials.

Last edited:
gen-xers invented PUA and stifled the development of blackpilled theories for many years

You could say that, but we had to begin somewhere. One way to view the PUA phenomenon is like a huge investigation into female preferences. What did women actually want? This had never happened before.

Of course, the theory was dead wrong, but that's another matter.
What generation do you think will make a turnaround, I feel like late Gen Z (1999-2003) are the ones growing up most fucked because they see how millenials are fucked and how they will soon be un the same shoes, My olny hope is that they dont go through the Jewish media machine and the indoctrination of high schools and colleges like millenials.

I feel pretty much the same. Millennials (people born roughly in the 80's and 90's) were the big sucker generation, buying into the extremely pervasive politically correct indoctrination of their parents, teachers and the media (something the reactive Generation X never did as far as their members were generation typical), and they have ended up totally fucked. If there is any hope for change, it lies with Generation Frog, rebelling out of sheer frustration and desperation.

I also think one can see signs of it pretty easily all over the web, the first stirrings erupting somewhere around 2015.
that is precisely why they are the worst generation. the generation that tossed aside morality for hedonism.

Or, put to the contrary, the narcissistic Boom was an extremely moralistic and preachy generation of the so-called "Prophet" type. It was just that they were profoundly wrong about everything concerning human nature and the world at large.

Last edited:
All the degenerate movements in the late 60s thst people attribute to boomers were actually pushed by older generations.

Baby boomers told everyone they could be whatever they wanted and be o.k, now all of the girls want to be Instagram models and he with a 6 foot Chad while the rest are left to rot.

Total cope. The feminine gender lusts after Chad, and human beings want to feel the bliss of lust. Has nothing to do with culture or education.

Evolutionary psychology is the cause of incels.