Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Babies are fucking disgusting tbh

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
i cant stand my friends who have babies sending photos of their gremlins to me and saying "IsNT tHIS thE cUTEst ThIng EveR?"

:feelspuke:

Ya we never have to change dirty diapers.

Worst thing I seen is cucks who have to change baby Chad Jr. or Tyrone Jr.'s dirty diaper.

all babies do is shit and cry

I'm anti-natal so, yeah.

Ya we never have to change dirty diapers.

Worst thing I seen is cucks who have to change baby Chad Jr. or Tyrone Jr.'s dirty diaper.
They're giant turd and piss stains mog mine when I was an infant:feelsbadman:

Every parent thinks their baby is the cutest thing ever. People are such NPCs they’ve probably been spammed with baby shit before too but then go and do it themselves because they think theirs is actually special.

Newborns are ugly, 4-18 months old are really cute :feelsaww:

yeah exactly, newborns look like messed up aliens but after a few months they get cute. jfl at you anti-natalists, you're all kike ass kissers :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

babies are wholesome(i am afraid of carrying newborns though since they are incredibly tiny.i remember carrying my 2 week old brother and man i was afraid). i suppose if you don't want a family then babies and children will mostly be just an annoyance to you but yeah.

based. I fucking hate kids. I don't want those little retards anywhere near me

babies are wholesome(i am afraid of carrying newborns though since they are incredibly tiny.i remember carrying my 2 week old brother and man i was afraid). i suppose if you don't want a family then babies and children will mostly be just an annoyance to you but yeah.
I help my sister to raise my nephew, he will be 7yo this month. First few months they are ugly and fragile, same as you i didnt dare to hold him until he was bigger. Once they are bit bigger they are really cute and when they start talking they are fun. They start to be annoying and throwing tantrums at 5-6yo, always try to push the boundaries and questioning everything you do :feelskek:. It can be nerve wrecking.

I help my sister to raise my nephew, he will be 7yo this month. First few months they are ugly and fragile, same as you i didnt dare to hold him until he was bigger. Once they are bit bigger they are really cute and when they start talking they are fun. They start to be annoying and throwing tantrums at 5-6yo, always try to push the boundaries and questioning everything you do :feelskek:. It can be nerve wrecking.
oh yeah when they get to 5 it's a nightmare. didn't have much patience for my little brother when he was that age,but he has calmed down a lot.

one of my little brothers is 11 now. weird how he will probably have a girlfriend(if he already doesn't have one), before me(i will probably die alone backhome,but whatever).

oh yeah when they get to 5 it's a nightmare. didn't have much patience for my little brother when he was that age,but he has calmed down a lot.

one of my little brothers is 11 now. weird how he will probably have a girlfriend(if he already doesn't have one), before me(i will probably die alone backhome,but whatever).
My cousins that i knew since birth and they were afraid of me for some reason, they used to call me "big scary man" now they are 20cm taller than me and have serious relationships at 16 and 18 and drive cars, unbelievable how someone so young life mogs me into oblivion.

I’m not comfortable holding new borns either.

babies are scums, throw them in the fucking trash if you see one

Every parent thinks their baby is the cutest thing ever. People are such NPCs they’ve probably been spammed with baby shit before too but then go and do it themselves because they think theirs is actually special.

i cant stand my friends who have babies sending photos of their gremlins to me and saying "IsNT tHIS thE cUTEst ThIng EveR?"

Yeah same I fucking hate babies and little kids

Yeah, babies are just sacks of flesh, piss, shit, and noise, and they look all smooshed and stupid. I've never understood the appeal of being a parent.

Of course they’d be disgusting as newborns, they’ve been stewing inside a foid’s bodily fluids for months. Everything a foid produces is disgusting from the start so you need to give the father and the outside environment to purify and culture the child.

I see them as little puppets that are sentenced to 90 years of misery. Like little cursed voodoo dolls or something.

Babies are so fucking annoying. So are little children under the age of 5. All they do is cry and scream all the fucking time.

When I was 13 i went to a football game with my dad and ex stepmom and im autistic as fuck so i walked up to some of stepmoms friend's kid and they were like "do you think the baby is cute" and i said not really it's kinda ugly and they had to pull me aside and be like "you can't say stuff like that" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yes. I'll release more data today regarding genetics, since I've been prolonging my stay.