Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL B-But women don't hate manlets

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
2etc7mjuv9ka1.jpg

56k likes and 7400 retweets :lul:

(IN VIDEO GAME)

it must be their short personality

I've seen multiple foids associate short height with other bad charachteristics. I read a tweet a few days ago complaining about short old wealthmaxxd dudes, with small dicks that are balding with horrible personalities. JFC failo effect is real.

The fact that they purposely try to get us to think they like us when In reality they are manipulating us... Trying to get us blacklisted from trying in this world jfc. We never even did shit to them mostly. Few outliers here and there because dumb bluepilled midgets but Christ. Manlets deserve better. Never trust Stacies or high tier Beckies. They will do anything in their power to trap you a probably beat you and manipulate you both physically and mentally.

Don't be surprised when short men become the new universal target for everything bad. This is the future.

Last edited:
I probably have 100 or 150 screenshots of foid hating in short dudes,nothing new

Oh, another 5'0 foidlet abomination, who feels entitled to men whole foot taller than her.