Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee B-But sex isn't important sweaty

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
PG 111821 meaning of life 0 2

No sex = no family, no children, no grandchildren. You will die all alone and nobody will care. This is what normscums are keeping from you.

No, it is taking possession of a (willing?) foid and having her sexually submit to you -- the sheer animal satisfaction of that and consequent mental benefits -- which motivate me, which society has decided to allow many men to have (they get harams) at the expense of other males (who must content themselves with vidya like dragon's dogma: dark arisen). This inequality will not stand.

Josh Hawley 2024

You will die all alone and nobody will care.
I'll kidnap and rape an xx in minecraft if I'm ever at a point that I feel like that's gonna happen

Why the fuck do people value their occupation more than material well-being? And also society?

Fucking Boomers JFL

This inequality will not stand.

Now that's one kind of inequality that must be completely eradicated.

Well said, brocel.

Truly over. I wonder what kind of mental gymnastics they're going to come up with to "disprove" this. Probably none because they're too busy making fun of the bait threads to look at this one.

Unrelated - Taiwan is the only one where freedom is important? Over for them if China takes over.

No, it is taking possession of a (willing?) foid and having her sexually submit to you -- the sheer animal satisfaction of that and consequent mental benefits -- which motivate me, which society has decided to allow many men to have (they get harams) at the expense of other males (who must content themselves with vidya like dragon's dogma: dark arisen). This inequality will not stand.

Josh Hawley 2024
With online dating and the current demographics, my state-issued toilet would self-destruct or murder me upon the realization that she's forced to fuck me instead of Chad. There's no government policy for my height.

Absolute State of South Korea and Taiwan. That's what happens when you become an American satellite.

Incomplete poll, I don't see any mentions of "shower" or "having a good personality".

View attachment 551595

No sex = no family, no children, no grandchildren. You will die all alone and nobody will care. This is what normscums are keeping from you.
We will have to get what is rightfully ours through force. The incel militia shall take over the normies. :feelsBox:

Josh Hawley 2024
100% true

We will have to get what is rightfully ours through force. The incel militia shall take over the normies. :feelsBox:
Agree. The world is a joke at this point. Everyone knows what is going on but nobody admits. It has to end. Incels unite. Women must be redistributed and equally this time!

Agree. The world is a joke at this point. Everyone knows what is going on but nobody admits. It has to end. Incels unite. Women must be redistributed and equally this time!

100%

:feelsree:

Sooner or later that will explode.