Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"B-but intelligent people are lonely wolves"

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★
No, they're not. I remember hearing from my literature teacher that "the more intelligent you are, the more lonely you will be". Later, two foids got perfect scores on his exams, not me, and he was surprised to know that I didn't do as well as he expected. Obviously the foids weren't lonely.
Two years after I finished that course, I had to get IQ test to determine whether I was a high-functioning or low-functioning autist. I only scored 105, putting my "I'm only lonely because I'm more intelligent" cope to rest and dealing a huge blow to my ego.

I have no idea how actual high IQ people behave, but I do know that a 7/10 male in my last year of high school also mogged my test scores in everything but English. I did take advantage of that and he paid me 2€ for letting him copy my English exam which I spent on chocolate cookies btw, that stuff is ambrosia tbh.

What do you think? Any high IQ incels in here? Do you know high IQ Chads personally?

I've yet to meet a truly intelligent person. "Intelligent" people tend to be good at some very specific things, and very bad at everything else.

When a person says you're intelligent, they're effectively saying you're ugly. Nobody cares how smart anyone is. Not even employers today.

When a person says you're intelligent, they're effectively saying you're ugly. Nobody cares how smart anyone is. Not even employers today.
Can confirm. I was a quiet kid, so basically all a person could compliment me on would be intelligence. It's not like one can say "boy, your kid has absolutely no positive qualities". So they say "what a smart boy".

Unless you can invent or theorize something before 40, you were never intelligent to begin with.

Acing school tests is more about hard work and concentration studying and memorizing stuff than about intelligence IMO.

Foids do it better than men but men are overwhelmingly superior when it comes to innovation, art, abstract thinking, solving complex problems, etc.

its all about looks, do you think genius chad is lonely? No hes not, unless hes severely autistic but even then people will try to associate with him, the reason the steretotype of "ugly nerd" exists is because social outcasts (ugly people) have more time to develop some specific autistic "show off" skills

chads are intelligent and good looking. It`s simply superior genetics. If you are good-looking you are also smart as well and will most likely succeed at everything you do. The average lookism/bodybuilding chad intelligence mogs this entire board.

They simply have better base stats, if you`ve ever played pokemon you will know what I`m talking about. Pokepill

No, they're not. I remember hearing from my literature teacher that "the more intelligent you are, the more lonely you will be". Later, two foids got perfect scores on his exams, not me, and he was surprised to know that I didn't do as well as he expected. Obviously the foids weren't lonely.

Being intelligent does not mean to hit a perfect score. It is about to do what the teacher wants to hear.

Yeh, as an incel, it's hard for me to deal with not only having ADHD-PI, but also just being a low IQ dumb cunt in general tbh

Acing school tests is more about hard work and concentration studying and memorizing stuff than about intelligence IMO.

Exactly.

Foids do it better than men

Because females are submissive. They also have no actual interests in larger topics like politics and history. They are all some bunch of leftist parrots following the greater narrative.

Good looking people do well in school and job because they have a reason to live and society also helps them to progress. Ugly people are smarter, because they were bred for intelligence instead of looks, but ugly people's lives suck in modern Western culture so they give up in life and fall short of their potential.

I've never taken an IQ test administered by a psychologist, that's the proper way to measure your intelligence. I have tried online tests, unfortunately, my score is not very high. I'm far from being a genius, but I've always been tormented by the loneliness that all high IQ people supposedly have in common with one another. The average IQ in my country is 86, so there aren't many people around with whom I can be friends. I've tried making friends before, but I feel just as lonely with others as I am with myself. Read a book called "curse of the high IQ" by Aaron Clarey.

I think your experiences in childhood shape the way you will respond to the environment as an adult. If, as a child, you experienced rejection in the hands of other children; or relatives, because of the way you look; then, you are likely to become withdrawn. The characteristics you developed as a child will follow you into adulthood. I'm not an expert. I've never read anything on this subject, but I don't think I am far from the truth.

I remember hearing from my literature teacher that "the more intelligent you are, the more lonely you will be".
But "no man's an island boyo" said my literature teacher. :soy:

Your teacher is maybe just coping about his own suifuel situation tbh. Sad story. :feelsbadman:

Yeh, as an incel, it's hard for me to deal with not only having ADHD-PI, but also just being a low IQ dumb cunt in general tbh
I thought you were astronomically high iq from seeing the meme trains you started tbh.

i posted this before, but being a lonely genius sucks ass in the 21st century

there are no great innovations to be made by a single person instead of a team with government funding

poets are not popular anymore

writers are not popular anymore

markets for artistic expression (art, music, game design) are all over saturated

just be a normal NT dude who ever since his early 20s has an easy job that isn't mentally taxing, lives in a small apartment with a 5/10 girl with big titties and who has good relations with friends and family. that automatically destroys every single lonely genius route through life you could ever attempt in the 21st century.

i posted this before, but being a lonely genius sucks ass in the 21st century

there are no great innovations to be made by a single person instead of a team with government funding

poets are not popular anymore

writers are not popular anymore

markets for artistic expression (art, music, game design) are all over saturated

just be a normal NT dude who ever since his early 20s has an easy job that isn't mentally taxing, lives in a small apartment with a 5/10 girl with big titties and who has good relations with friends and family. that automatically destroys every single lonely genius route through life you could ever attempt in the 21st century.
The big titty girl is fucking his friends behind his back. There is no happiness for a sub 8

Loneliness makes you dumber btw.
[...] Research indicates that perceived social isolation (i.e., loneliness) is a risk factor for, and may contribute to, poorer overall cognitive performance, faster cognitive decline, poorer executive functioning, more negativity and depressive cognition, heightened sensitivity to social threats, a confirmatory bias in social cognition that is self-protective and paradoxically self-defeating, heightened anthropomorphism, and contagion that threatens social cohesion. These differences in attention and cognition impact emotions, decisions, behaviors, and interpersonal interactions that may contribute to the association between loneliness and cognitive decline and between loneliness and morbidity more generally.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2752489/

Last edited:
The big titty girl is fucking his friends behind his back. There is no happiness for a sub 8

still better than tightening your teeth around a gun barrel after having poured your life into a project that is incomplete or commercially unviable, talking from experience

still better than tightening your teeth around a gun barrel after having poured your life into a project that is incomplete or commercially unviable, talking from experience
Id rather be dead tbh

It's all bluebill cope that we've listened to for so long after all these years being spewed from normies mouths.

Can confirm. I was a quiet kid, so basically all a person could compliment me on would be intelligence. It's not like one can say "boy, your kid has absolutely no positive qualities". So they say "what a smart boy".
Same.

Yeah, I've always been quiet and some people have told me that I am smart. I took an IQ test in middle school and I scored 90

Those foids definitely cheated off of Chad.

Yeah, I've always been quiet and some people have told me that I am smart. I took an IQ test in middle school and I scored 90
Normies are just trying to find something, anything to compliment you over. Problem is, when you know they're lying it just comes across as if they're mocking you.

if a good looking and strong/healthy body is the sign of a good gene pool shouden't a higher IQ/ high functioning brain also be a sign of good genes?
body and brain aren't two separate thing.

Brains over brawn for everything in life, except getting pussy :feelsbadman:

This. I'm a dumbass and normies had to just world cope by thinking that oh he's dog shit subhuman ugly, so he must be smart. It doesn't help that depression shrinks the brain so not only do bad genes come in bad packages being ugly will make your life worse.

IQ is likely a sham, with the exception of being fairly good at finding extremely dumb people. Look up a guy named Nassim Taleb on IQ. He shows deep mathematical flaws with the calculations that psychologists use.
Take anything a psychologist says with a grain of salt, especially on the quantitive end, because they have poor mathematical training.

What happens to plenty of autists like us is that we do have high intelligence in some regard, but all the loneliness and rotting atrophies our brains and we lose our intellects and regress in our autistic symptoms.

Chad has the benefit of having his intellect validated, and being given the motivation to cultivate his skills. Meanwhile our brains and bodies are shut down by constant anxiety and depression.

Last edited:
Take anything a psychologist says with a grain of salt, especially on the quantitive end, because they have poor mathematical training.
This is absolutely true.

Kills ya and makes you dumber we're truly cursed

IQ is likely a sham, with the exception of being fairly good at finding extremely dumb people. Look up a guy named Nassim Taleb on IQ. He shows deep mathematical flaws with the calculations that psychologists use.

High IQ :feelshaha: