Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy B-But dick size doesn't matter

They just gaslight us by saying looks don't matter.

They know that they do.

It's similar to people who deny the great replacement and call it a "Conspiracy theory"

If we are to believe inceltear, none of these matter in dating: height, income, looks, body type

Its all about confidence and personality, you know?

Even when plenty of women say they wouldn't date a bald man, a short man or a poor man... its all about your personality!

Some day they might understand how retarded they are, but I'm not anticipating anything from those idiots

Those degenerate hypocritical faggots are SO cruel. They are just literally making fun of a men with an incurable disease.
And after all their hate speech, those fucking niggers dare to call us a BAD GUYS? :feelswhat:

These faggots should be burned alive then go to hell (in video game)

Moreover, having a micropenis is MUCH worse than even a fucking cancer.
You actually can beat the cancer. And even death from tumors isn't that bad. It is just an end of suffering.
But dicklets don't have such privilege. It is just a fucking years of humiliations and rejections, without any hope.
IT users are really evil bullies.

IT is the biggest blackpill of all

If we are to believe inceltear, none of these matter in dating: height, income, looks, body type

Even when plenty of women say they wouldn't date a bald man, a short man or a poor man... its all about your personality!

Some day they might understand how retarded they are, but I'm not anticipating anything from those idiots
'I know a 4'5 balding autistic schizo indian janitor with down syndrome on a wheelchair who is top tier slayer because he has a charismatic personality' - normies and soys be like.

Dick size doesn't really matter if your Chad or chadlite. A lot of women complain about dudes having small dicks after they already fucked them

we all where blue pilled , most people unfortunatly wont get it , and those who do ( Us ) cant strive much either ( since money and looks limit )

Going more into the discussion from that post about a man's satisfaction compared to a women's, he kind of has a point. Like when a man cums he REALLY means it with all the arousal and pleasure.

When a woman cums well... it takes her much longer and according to what I have read online, a lot of the time they don't get aroused? I remember a Seinfeld episode where they were talking about women faking it during sex. Also their sex drive does diminish over time with age right? Again what am I to know.

Dick size is secondary when it comes to face, even if you have a big dick but ugly face she will force you to wear a mask during sex so she wouldn't have too look at your face!

Their mask always slips, can't believe I actually went to them for advice once. Bunch of nerds and trannies picking on lesser individuals, they're weak bullies.