Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL B-b-but...gIrLs nEvEr mAkE tHe fIrSt mOvE, bRo....

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAtQpmzOETI

There's one entry where a girl straight up messaged a guy on Hot or Not (for those too young to remember, its a page where your photos were rated, apparently it evolved into chatdate.app).
I'm sure the guys describing how they got fucked (if true) are 8s and up.

Based off conversations with people and my observations, I've learned a simple way to determine if you're ugly or attractive: if life is exciting, fun, and unpredictable, chances are you're hot. If life is boring and difficult, you're probably not. I'm not a basement dweller. I interact with a lot of normies. Virtually every hot person I know has lists of exciting adventures and cool social connections.

That title could also just be changed to "What Foids Are Willing To Do Or Look Past For An Attractive Man"; those Reddit videos are annoying as fuck, though. :feelswhat:

I went to a party with friends. It was an apartment these 3 girls rented together. My friend was trying to hook up with one of the girls all night and was still trying after the party had dwindled down. I ended up hanging out and playing jenga with one of the other roommates. She asked if i wanted to watch something and I said sure. When she was going through her list of saved shows and movies, I saw avatar the last airbender and mentioned how much I loved it. She said it was one of her favorite shows and asked which episode i wanted to watch. I told her to put on the secret tunnel episode, she immediately looked at me wide eyed and dead serious and said "that's my favorite episode." We didn't even watch it she led me directly to her room.

dude it's reddit. the stories are more fantasy than even 4chan greentexts. none of the people in that thread ever had sex

Not watching with that thumbnail.
I went to a party with friends. It was an apartment these 3 girls rented together. My friend was trying to hook up with one of the girls all night and was still trying after the party had dwindled down. I ended up hanging out and playing jenga with one of the other roommates. She asked if i wanted to watch something and I said sure. When she was going through her list of saved shows and movies, I saw avatar the last airbender and mentioned how much I loved it. She said it was one of her favorite shows and asked which episode i wanted to watch. I told her to put on the secret tunnel episode, she immediately looked at me wide eyed and dead serious and said "that's my favorite episode." We didn't even watch it she led me directly to her room.
Lmfao She took you to her secret tunnel
emoji_u1f60f.png

Not watching with that thumbnail.

Lmfao She took you to her secret tunnel
emoji_u1f60f.png
I was genuinely trying to be nice to a girl without wanting anything in return. We met at a pub/bar where you can play pool(8ball) it was a mutual friend's birthday. I wasn't dtinking because I was driving, she was doing the same, but changed her mind, anyway I said "you've had too much to drive, let me drive you home" she said "no it's fine, I'll drive and my place is far anyway" I said "youcan lose your license, don't risk it, she again said no. I said "at least just drive to my place, I'll sleep on the couch/floor, you can sleep in my bed" She agreed. We got home, my brother had his friend over, so I couldn't sleep on the couch, so I said I'd sleep on the floor, she said "don't worry, we can both sleep on the bed, then started undressing" I picked up what she meant.....I know it sounds like I was trying to bang....seriously wasn't even on my mind until I picked up her clues haha.

JFL at taking Reddit larps seriously. Reddit probably has the most subhuman userbase out of all social medias

Pure suicide fuel. These stories amount too some Chad going to the grocery store and then railing the cashier later that day

Solid chance most of these are LARPs, but I have seen it happen multiple times IRL. Women will definitely let you know if you are attractive.

"Women don't approach" is the cope that redpillers use. So they came up with the explanation that most men are just apparently pussies and you're supposed to approach dozens and dozens of women. JFL. If a woman likes you and wants to fuck you then she gives obvious signs or approaches you herself, women know within 3 seconds of seeing you whether they'd have sex with you

TTalll

Tales of inceldia

"Women don't approach" is the cope that redpillers use. So they came up with the explanation that most men are just apparently pussies and you're supposed to approach dozens and dozens of women. JFL. If a woman likes you and wants to fuck you then she gives obvious signs or approaches you herself, women know within 3 seconds of seeing you whether they'd have sex with you
:yes:

brb imma genocide some sex havers

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAtQpmzOETI

There's one entry where a girl straight up messaged a guy on Hot or Not (for those too young to remember, its a page where your photos were rated, apparently it evolved into chatdate.app).
I'm sure the guys describing how they got fucked (if true) are 8s and up.

Based off conversations with people and my observations, I've learned a simple way to determine if you're ugly or attractive: if life is exciting, fun, and unpredictable, chances are you're hot. If life is boring and difficult, you're probably not. I'm not a basement dweller. I interact with a lot of normies. Virtually every hot person I know has lists of exciting adventures and cool social connections.

All of this is LARP. Jfl at believing anything from reddit

Hate that thumbnail.

american psycho GIF

Why are there fakecels in this thread?