Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL aznidentity copium levels reached maximum

Insane levels of coping.

ONE fighting tournament is a joke all of these guys would get humiliated in the UFC, even worse than Ben Askren

Wh*toids can't compete with the mighty GGC.

There's a reason you never see white men talk like this

There's a reason you never see white men talk like this
cause they are confident and not insecure unlike other races

meds and slavs too also

The sheer protective force of nature that the human psyche is against terrible truths and criticism is astonishing. Never ceases to surprise me. This kind of a strong defense mechanism is necessary for the mental well being of subhumans who objectively have no redeeming qualities. We were never meant to honest confront and accept the horrifying truth about our condition. The brain isn't prepped that way.

They hate Asiatic features all while envying them at the same time. They’re all just jealous that AMs age gracefully and that women find them handsome.
This is outright retarded. :lul: And they say chinks are high iq.

Over for my fellow chinkcels. Though, I do empathize with them. The chinkpill is very hard to swallow, coming from personal experience:fuk:

Chinks are ultimate trucels

Hey Slavcel don't be jealous of the Golden Horde:chad::chad:, you don't know what's about to hit you:ahegao:

Hunter eyes are exclusive to europeans. Ricels have shitty monolids with flat browridge and Subhuman orbitals. I'm asian and i fucking hate when these cucks use "muh hunter eyes" cope.
This is outright retarded. :lul: And they say chinks are high iq.
People who post on reddit cannot be high iq in general.
Over for my fellow chinkcels. Though, I do empathize with them. The chinkpill is very hard to swallow, coming from personal experience:fuk:
Atleast you're 6' tall.

Last edited: