Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Aznidentity are ricecel equivilents of IT

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I lurked on aznidentity and the amount of coping on there was too strong, their anger is mostly lead at white men and they create reasons as to why they're superior jfl.

"Why are women going after white men? Aren't they racist!?!"
"Asian men are unattractive not because of biology but because of white washing and media portrayal"
"Asian men are often considered to be exotic due to their stereotype of being smart and knowing martial arts"
"White men have brainwashed our women into chasing them"
Tenor 1

There is a general trend to cite everything else to avoid bringing up biology .
These ricecels are pathetic, they don't put their anger and hatred at their own women and actually put them in their place. They would rather create 5k reasons as to why their looks- match banged chad rather than disciplining the noodlewhore in the first place.

Niggas cant accept the brutal blackpill and that they're the lowest on the SMV compared to other races.

Imagine going on reddit

I would say they're closer to PUA community, but yeah they're pathetic

AZNidentity are ricecels equivalents of Tariq Nasheed

Jesus I just checked it out. Is this subredshit dedicated to Asian Americans or white people? I think the latter...

based. almost as soy as r/justbeasian. i'm literally asian and they banned me cuz i'm not a 'chang'

Ricecels cope very hard

its literally asian /pol/

all the asians sub i've seen like r/hapas are delusionmaxxed also

Yeah they're gigacopers.

And to think I used to comment there, now I avoid r*dd*t like the plague. I hate my own kind as much as I hate everyone else. Ricecels are pathetic copers, including myself, but at least I'm honest about it.

I want to blackpill them so baddddd

Women have been manipulated into wanting sexually dimorphic men,jfl at this 0iq cope

ricecels are pathetic, even more so the ones who orbit noodles, while she fucks a white guy on the side

ASIAN MEN NEED TO HARDEN THE FUCK UP

Let them cope