Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Aziz ansari is a bitch!

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
The guy has the voice of a little girl, round face, prey eyes, balding, skinnyfat, curry and short yet he dares to leave Islam and push his bluepilled agenda.

Lo and behold the cuck was accused of rape jfl not because of actual rape but because he is a subhuman. If he were religious he could get a young lovely virgin foid. The only thing working for him is status but even status isnt as important as looks

Remember, islam doesnt need you, you need islam.

PS. his humor is shit

Idk if this is considered ascension or not. The foid is a 29 yo PhD

When she finishes with him, she will say that he is bored and other pretexts to leave that curry. Btw Idk who is that guy.

Most foids and normies prob think we all look like him. He can literally be the poster boy for the term “pajeet”. Everything about him is pajeet like except his voice

Lo and behold the cuck was accused of rape jfl not because of actual rape but because he is a subhuman.
Any sub-8 curry in the world who somehow wasn't blackpilled before that whole shit has absolutely no excuse now. Millionaire, popular comedian and TV star, roastie comes along who likes his money and status, he has a completely consensual encounter with her, all parties involved agree that he followed the feminist law to the T, and still he gets called a rapist because he's a beta curry manlet and the foid regretted her decision, her consent. And overnight he becomes persona non grata, Hollywood found an even sadder cuck to make their token curry. Holy fucking shit.

He has more money and has more sex than you. How is that virgin bride working out for you?

It makes sense he is a traitor to his race since he was born in a generally white southern state
Still is going to suck for him when he gets older and realizes he wants a more traditional family or girl. should have got an arranged marriage. he could easily pull a nice 15yo virgin bride. even younger if he moved overseas for a few years

Why are you making fun of him like he’s less than human just because he’s ugly? What site am I on.. Piece of shit.

Why are you making fun of him like he’s less than human just because he’s ugly?
He was made out as a rapist and had his career seriously derailed because he's ugly. A little reality check by an incel on a forum the dude will never read is the least of his problems. And his bluepillery comes back to haunt all of us.

Why are you making fun of him like he’s less than human just because he’s ugly? What site am I on.. Piece of shit.
Being ugly is not the issue. Being ugly and bluepilled is the issue

He's a darkskinned, low T curry. Of course he's gonna play the cuck for attention.

That's exactly how the world view us, genius. The only difference between us and him is that he's a blue pilled cuck With money.

That's exactly how the world view us, genius. The only difference between us and him is that he's a blue pilled cuck With money.
So? I’d expect those who know his pain and understand what he goes through would be more empathetic and less superficial, but the OP reeks of contempt for Aziz simply because he’s ugly.

He was made out as a rapist and had his career seriously derailed because he's ugly. A little reality check by an incel on a forum the dude will never read is the least of his problems. And his bluepillery comes back to haunt all of us.

It's not bluepillery anymore, he's taken it upon himself to crusade against the madness that condemned him.

I think him pushing the bluepill leftist agenda is a sexual strategy to get women to accept him and date him.

I'd consider this ascension tbh.

His last gf was even hotter! The guy can pull tbh!

View attachment 118744

Why can't I get a gf like these two? :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Money and status, look at him then go look at that video about the indian autist stare, he has nothing different from those guys, only his money and fame, that he got with his shit comedy.

PS. his humor is shit

The guy has the voice of a little girl, round face, prey eyes, balding, skinnyfat, curry and short yet he dares to leave Islam and push his bluepilled agenda.

Lo and behold the cuck was accused of rape jfl not because of actual rape but because he is a subhuman. If he were religious he could get a young lovely virgin foid. The only thing working for him is status but even status isnt as important as looks

Remember, islam doesnt need you, you need islam.

PS. his humor is shit

Any sub-8 curry in the world who somehow wasn't blackpilled
Every curry is sub 8 by default.

So? I’d expect those who know his pain and understand what he goes through would be more empathetic and less superficial, but the OP reeks of contempt for Aziz simply because he’s ugly.
I am not a chad to despise other uglies. It is like a black guy hating on a black guy who pushes for the apartheid

I don't mean to sound like a retard, but who is this guy?

I don't mean to sound like a retard, but who is this guy?
Curry manlet comedian, fucked some foid, she wrote an article that said "Yes, I gave affirmative consent, but I didn't really want to" and so his Hollywood friends all threw him directly under the bus and nobody really cared because he's a curry manlet, and he'd spent years doing PC comedy and toeing the feminist line, so he couldn't really say anything. Believe wahman. He released a statement that said "I thought I did everything right, but wahmen is upset, so I'm so so so so so very sorry".

Curry manlet comedian, fucked some foid, she wrote an article that said "Yes, I gave affirmative consent, but I didn't really want to" and so his Hollywood friends all threw him directly under the bus and nobody really cared because he's a curry manlet, and he'd spent years doing PC comedy and toeing the feminist line, so he couldn't really say anything. Believe wahman. He released a statement that said "I thought I did everything right, but wahmen is upset, so I'm so so so so so very sorry".
Fucking christ, it truly is over for currycels even if they do ascend.