Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

azavii where are you

He's either taking a break or left for good.

He became a Chad and is slaying bitches left and right.

Fucking Inceltears mod`s wife, hopefully.

Unbearable2woman said:

Does she have nice boobs?

incelman said:
Unbearable2woman said:
Does she have nice boobs?

1291 posts and this is the level of thread derailing its come to, seriously you people need to fucking leave or get banned or completely shut down through downvotes.

Edit: Only talking about incelman

Otan said:
1291 posts and this is the level of thread derailing its come to, seriously you people need to fucking leave or get banned or completely shut down through downvotes.

Dude, have you seen her tits?

incelman said:
Otan said:
Dude, have you seen her tits?

are you trying to be cute or funny? i dont understand, what is this cope?

I, too, am interested in seeing said boobs.

Azavii will return soon and will provide, as the always do. be patient.

Otan said:

If you haven't seen her tits then shut the fuck up. My incel mind can only imagine how big and round they probably are.

incelman said:
Otan said:
If you haven't seen her tits then shut the fuck up. My incel mind can only imagine how big and round they probably are.

1291 posts to 1299 posts in the span of 7 minutes, that I wrote that comment.

Garbage posts should get deleted, and then eventually banned for constant shitposting.

how old are you?

Otan said:

Garbage posts should get deleted, and then eventually banned for constant shitposting.

how old are you?

Otan said:
incelman said:
Otan said:
how old are you?

Its really unbelievable how some people have over 1 k posts already. I shitpost quite a lot and argue over retarded shit and am only in low 200s.

fagotonabike said:
Its really unbelievable how some people have over 1 k posts already. I shitpost quite a lot and argue over retarded shit and am only in low 200s.

me too

incelman said:
Otan said:
how old are you?

23 and talking about boobs exactly like how a child would, not that im looking to shit on you, but you probably need to get shat on for trying to bring normie cope brigade to this place.

this place is going to change soon within next week, im going to make sure of it.

Otan said:
23 and talking about boobs exactly like how a child would, not that im looking to shit on you, but you probably need to get shat on for trying to bring normie cope brigade to this place.

this place is going to change soon within next week, im going to make sure of it.

I don't understand what your problem is. Don't you like tities?