Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ayo whyte boi, y u be eatin' beans in da cinema nigga?

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
y'all whyte pepol be goofy as hell nigguh.

I spilled baked beans all over myself watching Cars 2 in theaters & a black teenager shouted "AYO THIS NIGGA EATING BEANS" & everyone laughed

I spilled baked beans all over myself watching Cars 2 in theaters & a black teenager shouted "AYO THIS NIGGA EATING BEANS" & everyone laughed
nigga das y u whyte bois watchin cars 2 shudnt be eaten dem beanz.

nigga das y u whyte bois watchin cars 2 shudnt be eaten dem beanz.
I was sitting in the theater, Watching Cars 2, and I was quietly eating some beans, keeping to my self, like normal, when, half way through the movie, a black teenager came and sat in the same isle as me, a few seats away from me. I notice him and my hands go cold. My brow starts to sweat. I can’t even focus on the movie. I knew I had to put my beans away. I slowly bent over, trying to place my beans on the floor, out of sight, behind my tote bag that contained 47 more cans of beans. I set the open can on the floor. I started to slowly sit back up in my seat, but then, because I ate so many beans, it happened. During a very quiet scene, I farted so loud, it must’ve set a record. It was a juicy one, and I felt every person in the theater look at me. Some chuckled.

But the one I was most worried about was the black teenager. I knew I had to get out of there. But, as I frantically stood up, I tripped on the bag of beans. The bag toppled over, and the 47 cans of beans rolled onto the floor. I turned and tried to run out of there, but it was too late. He saw. In a deep booming voice, he yelled “THIS NIGGA EATING BEANS!” Everyone started laughing. I fell to the floor, defeated. I started weeping. Never have I been so embarrassed. Only Later, after the movie ended, I was able to walk out of there. I am committing suicide after I finish writing this. This is a warning. You don’t think it can happen to you, but it can. Moral of the story: don’t go in a movie theater where a black teenager is present, whilst eating beans.

Hey guys what the fuck is this monkey talking about?´ :feelsstudy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back