Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ayn Rand was Very Bluepilled, I Still Really Like and Respect Her But Damn This is Bluepilled

• Thread starter FoidsDeserveCancer
  • Start date
FoidsDeserveCancer

FoidsDeserveCancer

Banned
-

>"you love someone based on their values"

>"if many wants love, he should correct his flaws"

All i know of her is that a lot of leftists don't like her and she loves laissez-faire capitalism.

If this bitch was a man then many would have forgotten her by now.

All i know of her is that a lot of leftists don't like her and she loves laissez-faire capitalism.

She was a welfare whore.

"I still really like and respect her"

OUT:feelsree:

She's not a Stacy or anything tho she's based.
she is not based, she is another private property supporting laissez-faire capitalist. Capitalists are slaves to property rights.

she is not based, she is another private property supporting laissez-faire capitalist. Capitalists are slaves to property rights.

I'm a capitalist.

You're an idiot, she was the greatest philosopher of the 20th century

You should read her books.

Now I know your a dumbass.
She is a hypocrite. You should go worship women somewhere else fucking pussy beggar.
I'm a capitalist.

She abused welfare and other benefits because she got health problems from smoking. If you are a real capitalist this would piss you off but you just worship women. Specially ugly women.

Now I know your a dumbass.
She is a hypocrite. You should go worship women somewhere else fucking pussy beggar.

She abused welfare and other benefits because she got health problems from smoking. If you are a real capitalist this would piss you off but you just worship women. Specially ugly women.

How is she a hypocrite retard. She intentionally drained the state of its money since she hated the states and wanted them to be poorer. Besides no where in her philosophy did she oppose going on welfare if it's readily available retard.

Stacies tend to regurgitate bluepill values but in practice they are blackpilled (only want attractive chads, ignore ugly men, rate average men as ugly)

How is she a hypocrite retard. She intentionally drained the state of its money since she hated the states and wanted them to be poorer. Besides no where in her philosophy did she oppose going on welfare if it's readily available retard.

Keep sucking this bitches dick and white knighting her. Her beliefs are might makes right and you work hard enough and gain on your own merits then she hobbled her stupid ass over for gimmie dats when she should of womaned up by her philosophy.

She is dead now so white Knighting for her won't make her want to suck your dick.

She is s Jew and a foid, there is no way anything she says isn't ragefuel.

Last edited:
You're an idiot, she was the greatest philosopher of the 20th century
Cope, a foid can't be a philosopher.

Keep sucking this bitches dick and white knighting her. Her beliefs are might makes right and you work hard enough and gain on your own merits then she hobbled her stupid ass over for gimmie dats when she should of womaned up by her philosophy.

She is dead now so white Knighting for her won't make her want to suck your dick.

Her philosophy is rule of law dumbadd the opposite of might makes right.

And welfare is selfish, her book was called the virtue of selfishness. Not hypocritical
View attachment 34512
Cope, a foid can't be a philosopher.

I'm not a soyboy I am a republican