Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Awkward handshakes?

mentalcel

mentalcel

over
★★★★★
Do women shake your hand like they hate you or disgust you? Perhaps men as well? This is why I stopped meeting new people. I especially mean they shake your hand by touching only with tip of their fingers. They don't grab it.

I recently had a handskahe with a female. It was weird and our hands did not connect correctly. Besides that, every females do have soft handshakes.

yeah i have memories when they have that disgusted "wtf" face.i want ERvenge

Do women shake your hand like they hate you or disgust you? Perhaps men as well? This is why I stopped meeting new people. I especially mean they shake your hand by touching only with tip of their fingers. They don't grab it.
what high status men will nearly always do, is shake your hand while looking somewhere else, so you are looking at them like a beta cuck looking for approval

and shaking a woman's hand is just a disaster, it will always be awkward because it never fits, it's just something you do because you ended up talking to a female that you aren't close enough to hug or kiss on the cheek (europe) or who has power and authority over you (lol) so you have to shake her hand like a retard

No but my handshake is very low T, most men handshakemog me. Sometimes I wonder if they are trying to affirm dominance.

what high status men will nearly always do, is shake your hand while looking somewhere else, so you are looking at them like a beta cuck looking for approval

and shaking a woman's hand is just a disaster, it will always be awkward because it never fits, it's just something you do because you ended up talking to a female that you aren't close enough to hug or kiss on the cheek (europe) or who has power and authority over you (lol) so you have to shake her hand like a retard

The first time. They have to shake it like a civil, normal humanbeing but when it comes to you they shake it very weirdly. They do it clearly different than the way they do with others. It even takes shorter time with an incel.
Sometimes I wonder if they are trying to affirm dominance.

Those assholes think they are high T by squeezing the shit out of people's hands. It is so fake. Real high T men just shake it nicely and confidently.

when you shake a hand of a foid just remember that with that hand couple of hours ago she cleaned chad dick after she made him cum.

If someone gives me a limp handshake I immediately think they hate or don't respect me.

Their hands are cold, what a reptiloids they are

Yes. Foids can't even give me a proper handshake. Brutal handshakepill btw.

nevershaken female hands out relatives circle... would sweat like a whore in a synagogue

i had a alkward moment shaking a foids hand the entire room went quiet and i could tell she really didn't want to shake my hand. it was light like no grip whatsoever and it was over very quick. i might make a post about it.

Only chad is allowed to shake a foids hand

I hate it when someone gives me a handshake with a sweaty, limp, cold palm tbh :feelsree::feelsree:

No but my handshake is very low T, most men handshakemog me. Sometimes I wonder if they are trying to affirm dominance.
yes bro I give firm handshake every time

Every handshake I've ever gotten from a foid has been limp. Even when they were new employees and should have been trying to make a good impression. But they didn't care about what I thought of them, because I'm ugly. It doesn't matter how smart you are, how hard you work, or how fancy your job title is. It's all about looks.

I hate shaking hands with women, its so cold and impersonal, not to mention masculine.

im not shaking anyone's hand since idk 2 years tbh

I've noticed that too.. all my Fathers friends I met shake my hand and squeeze it in the most painful excruciating manner. It is incredibly gay and weird to mega squeeze another Mans hand in my opinion. Feels fruity and queer as fuck.
Those assholes think they are high T by squeezing the shit out of people's hands. It is so fake. Real high T men just shake it nicely and confidently.
When it happens I immediately want to bash the cunt that does it but I hold myself back because I am High Inhib.

I've noticed that too.. all my Fathers friends I met shake my hand and squeeze it in the most painful excruciating manner. It is incredibly gay and weird to mega squeeze another Mans hand in my opinion. Feels fruity and queer as fuck.
They are trying to look confident and resolute lol.

I like the way the cashier hands me my change. She airdrops it from 6 inches above my palm.

They are trying to look confident and resolute lol.
I wouldn't be surprised if Men who do hand crushing handshakes are butt chuggers tbh. Confidence is one thing, crushing your hand is another.. it almost feels like I am being provoked to be violent when a Man crushed my hand in a "handshake".

just have a firm grip and look them in the eye bro

i avoid handshakes

meanwhile femoids get wet from mere skin touch with chad

I've shaken hands with a few girls when approaching, but it doesn't feel particularly right. I'd rather touch them on the shoulder or something, especially if they're wearing a short-sleeved top so I get to enjoy the feel of their soft, warm skin, even just for a second.