Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Awful Experience at the Convenient Store.

DENSA_IQcel

DENSA_IQcel

Götterdämmerung
-
There is a local convenience store in my old home town which I frequent quite often whenever I go to visit my mother. She also happens to work there. I went in today and to get some provisions when I noticed the cashier who was a foid I used to go to school with. I also made the mistake of telling my mother this sometime before. In short, I go to pay for my things and my mother comes over and says to the foid in a very embarrassing tone, " Hey Nichole, you and DENSA used to go to school together, right?" I was extremely horrified that she'd do this because she is acutely aware of my failings with women throughout my life. I glanced up only for a second and saw the disgust in the foid's eyes as she mumbled yes uncomfortably. I'm aware she was only doing this to help me possibly get to know this foid and ascend but its just to my detriment. Need to stop visiting home town so often.

TL;DR

its over

I would hate if my mom said that ngl. Very brutal man

I would hate if my mom said that ngl. Very brutal man
Shes a nice woman but shes very naive and thinks I'd be able to get a foid at this late stage. I know she wants to see me happy but it worsened my situation.

Brutal ngl but you IQmog me so lifefuel for u

Damn that sounds really embarrassing

Brutal ngl but you IQmog me so lifefuel for u
Brain decay continues at a steady rate everyday. It will come to a point where I am no longer able to function I reckon.

Living alone seems to be both a blessing and curse when it comes to this dumb kind of situation happening.

going to the convenience store and having to deal with the foid cashiers is always suifuel

Yea the best thing you could do in high school was to NOT tell your parents about anything regarding your social life.

That’s just brutal

Shame on you op for being embarrassed by that.

You should have just said : "don't try to hook me up with her mom, can't you see she is not interested ? She only likes good looking guys."

And I mean saying that in front of the girl too.

Or something like that.

Just say what you think.

Stop being so high inhib.

Shame on you op for being embarrassed by that.

You should have just said : "don't try to hook me up with her mom, can't you see she is not interested ? She only likes good looking guys."

And I mean saying that in front of the girl too.

Or something like that.

Just say what you think.

Stop being so high inhib.
This is some good advice ngl. There is just something within me that prevents me from articulating what I think. I guess it all comes down to a matter of will.

This is some good advice ngl. There is just something within me that prevents me from articulating what I think. I guess it all comes down to a matter of will.
Let me back up a bit.

TBH I also don't often say what I think, and I regret it afterwards. It's like my mouth is not well connected to my brain.

In any case my advice is probably good advice, except that it's easier said than done. I'm fully aware of it.

Let me back up a bit.

TBH I also don't often say what I think, and I regret it afterwards. It's like my mouth is not well connected to my brain.

In any case my advice is probably good advice, except that it's easier said than done. I'm fully aware of it.
Yea no doubt. Perhaps my inhibition is related to my T level, or something chemical in my body. Regardless of its cause, I'll find a way.