Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Aware me on Venne

• Thread starter Deleted member 3155
  • Start date
30a4zlk.jpg

This guy

I'm the Vennestorian so...brace yourself:

Someone on PUAhate found him on amiugly and I sent him a PM to confirm it wasn't a troll. He was shockingly ugly and people were telling him to kill himself. However, it was his sucking up to women and hatred of incels that made him the legend he became.

He has a SEVERE case of short face syndrome, MRSA for over a decade, and a savant-tier IQ but autistic as fuck. Kids in his high school considered him to be so ugly that he was voted Prom Prince and Homecoming King. He wrestled for a bit and did pretty badly, his uncle who was also his Principal bet he wouldn't last a week.

College was no better as he tried to make friends but people only wanted him to do their homework. It appears people used him to buy stuff and set him up in dates but obviously these went nowhere. Believe it or not, he's made multiple online dating accounts and had but one match although it appears she used him for a place to stay. He was rejected in a club, overheard a party and a Chad fucking a girl, then tried to visit Gandy in the same night. Either that or it was within a close time period, he edits the fuck out of humiliating stuff to where you think he was tripping.

His life consists of coding, failing at games, and mocking incels and conservatives. Unlike the average beta cuck, he has no friends or landwhales for moral support. Instead, AskWomen is his goto for advice on anything and everything. He's well on his way to being a wageslave for Microsoft and will more than likely never have any meaningful relationship with anyone in his life. It's a sad story but he's anything but a sympathetic character considering how insulting and dismissive he is to people who help.

I learned something new about Venne, he was a track and field athlete too! Came in dead last in shot put and discus. Jesus Christ... those Oak Harbor jocks sure trolled the fuck out of him.

TheRealChincel said:

Someone on PUAhate found him on amiugly and I sent him a PM to confirm it wasn't a troll. He was shockingly ugly and people were telling him to kill himself. However, it was his sucking up to women and hatred of incels that made him the legend he became.

He has a SEVERE case of short face syndrome, MRSA for over a decade, and a savant-tier IQ but autistic as fuck. Kids in his high school considered him to be so ugly that he was voted Prom Prince and Homecoming King. He wrestled for a bit and did pretty badly, his uncle who was also his Principal bet he wouldn't last a week.

College was no better as he tried to make friends but people only wanted him to do their homework. It appears people used him to buy stuff and set him up in dates but obviously these went nowhere. Believe it or not, he's made multiple online dating accounts and had but one match although it appears she used him for a place to stay. He was rejected in a club, overheard a party and a Chad fucking a girl, then tried to visit Gandy in the same night. Either that or it was within a close time period, he edits the fuck out of humiliating stuff to where you think he was tripping.

His life consists of coding, failing at games, and mocking incels and conservatives. Unlike the average beta cuck, he has no friends or landwhales for moral support. Instead, AskWomen is his goto for advice on anything and everything. He's well on his way to being a wageslave for Microsoft and will more than likely never have any meaningful relationship with anyone in his life. It's a sad story but he's anything but a sympathetic character considering how insulting and dismissive he is to people who help.

So sad ... I can relate to him especially in the college part. I fucking hate people taking advantage of someone , and it's no better when you are subhuman in looks

Imo he mogs hearthstone streamer / youtuber disguised toast 
hqdefault.jpg

He probably mogs me, atleast his eye area isn't fucking disgusting.

TripleCel said:
hqdefault.jpg

That streamer looks ordinary to me, by ordinary I mean he’s not repulsive to the layman.

TheRealChincel said:
TripleCel said:
hqdefault.jpg

That streamer looks ordinary to me, by ordinary I mean he’s not repulsive to the layman.
Yeah I wouldn't call him repulsive but he is definitely below average.

Except for his lower third Venne looks somewhat ordinary, and even that doesn't make him look disgusting.

TripleCel said:
Yeah I wouldn't call him repulsive but he is definitely below average.

Except for his lower third Venne looks somewhat ordinary, and even that doesn't make him look disgusting.

His maxilla is fucked as well. His upper third is OK but even with surgery, he’d be a 4 facially but 5’6 and autistic as fuck so game over.

TheRealChincel said:

To me he sounds like an average person. Good at some things, terrible at others. I cannot support cyber bullying and stalking (or did he tell people those things?). It's all a matter of perspective.

TheRealChincel said:

Atleast he's a high IQcel so he can make money

I wish I had something that made me special

_incelinside said:
Atleast he's a high IQcel so he can make money

I wish I had something that made me special

This.

iblamemyself said:
To me he sounds like an average person. Good at some things, terrible at others. I cannot support cyber bullying and stalking (or did he tell people those things?). It's all a matter of perspective.

He has said all these things on Reddit, no prompt. The only things he’s good at are coding and taking IQ tests.

TheRealChincel said:
He has said all these things on Reddit, no prompt. The only things he’s good at are coding and taking IQ tests.

Lol what a freak. At least he is good at something.

iblamemyself said:
Lol what a freak. At least he is good at something.

Too bad it’s pussy drying.

AnAnonymousPhag said:
Just bee urself

Smiling makes you more attractive!