Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [AWALT] What do foids even talk about??

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
What do normies usually talk about? especially with foids, i know a few male hobby topics like Guns, videogames and cars but i don't know how i would start a conversation about one of these i usually pushed myself into other guys' conversations mid way trough

and femoids? do they actually talk about anything besides sex? literally since i was 11-12 the first thing i overheard from 11 year old foids back then was that "sex is good because you burn a lot of calories" this was from a foid who was sending nudes to her 16 y/o BF who was chad (she was like 11-12)
all i was hearing from foids is topics about makeup and sex when i was in their vicinity, do these holes actually talk about anything besides that?

i've never had a longer interaction with a foid than the ones where i pay for groceries and say that i'm paying with a card or cash because i got ghosted or laughed at while trying

I've only overheard foids' conversations and they're all about either makeup or sex (when counting sex i count in talking about chad and rating males from 0-10)
They are so carefree and incompetent that they don't know anything else than the things they have been made to do, and that is to make cucks work for them by altering their appearance with makeup and rewarding these cucks with sex for their work and money (and sometimes not even rewarding them at all LMAO)

makeup, sex, chads, what parties or vacations they are attending in the future where they will meet new chads to fuck, how their ass looks in that belfie they posted on instagram, etc.

they are on the same internet we are on so it’s not really different
they can watch youtubers/streamers, play video games, everything that we do but its more washed up + makeup and shit
that’s what I think

this was from a foid who was sending nudes to her 16 y/o BF who was chad (she was like 11-12)
brutal
imagine not only being a 16 year old chad, but you're pounding 12 year old prime jb pussy
absolutely lifemogs us all

brutal
imagine not only being a 16 year old chad, but you're pounding 12 year old prime jb pussy
absolutely lifemogs us all
at that time most of us haven't had any sex drive yet so we laughed at her,

I was the only one who kept laughing at her for being a whore because the others weren't rejected by foids, they became her cucks aswell

(NGL saw her soft nudes once when the chad leaked them to one of my classmates back then and she was furious :feelskek: )

Last edited:
The same thing every stand-up routine, foid directed movie and podcast centers on: sex and chad and how to go about getting it.

Yeah at that time most of us haven't had any sex drive yet so we laughed at her,
I've been jacking it and having a sex drive since i was 4 years old
brutal

they talk about people, events, and gossip. the lower brain stuff.

You are overthinking it. A conversation is a back and forth exchange. It flows.
Dont know what to say? Guess what, the other person probably does.

If you are ugly though...

makeup, sex, chads, what parties or vacations they are attending in the future where they will meet new chads to fuck, how their ass looks in that belfie they posted on instagram, etc.
What is a belfie

about wich chad they fucked had the biggest cock

every discussion forum for women on the internet is about makeup, shoes, sex, partying, periods, chad, netflix, cheating, abortions, celebrities or some other shit of that nature

every discussion forum for women on the internet is about makeup, shoes, sex, partying, periods, chad, netflix, cheating, abortions, celebrities or some other shit of that nature

dumb shit mostly. You are lucky you never got to listen to any . 15 minutes of it and your mind will start to explode.

No idea but it's not about anime

Yeah i'd also count that in as talking about sex, i heard foids talking about niggers and their schlongs once
Foids don’t lkke dark skins you mean lightskins

and how they fucked their dogs

All of that and they still make enough time to make fun of "weird" ugly guys minding their own business.

i overheard from 11 year old foids back then was that "sex is good because you burn a lot of calories" this was from a foid who was sending nudes to her 16 y/o BF who was chad (she was like 11-12)

rating males from 0-10
Brutal af, 11yo and already a chad cum bucket.