Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

AWALT is the only pill that matters

Truecelcel

Truecelcel

Officer
★★★
Face? Only matters because of AWALT.
Height? Only matters because of AWALT.
Jaw? Only matters because of AWALT.
Cheating, chad, etc, etc. Only matters because of AWALT.

All Women Are Like That is THE most brutal pill, because it hangs over every other pill. Not all men have similar tastes, some like fats and blacks etc, so there's no AMALT pill to create a reverse blackpill for femcels (who aren't real). Without AWALT not a single other pill or law applies, because some women could be trusted, and some women would like or even prefer subhumans.

Normies know about AWALT, which is why they cope with ideas about MILFs, Goth girls, gamer girls, dommy mommy bullshit. All that stuff is a cope to try and forget about AWALT. They know it, we know it, foids know it.

AWALT is the ONLY law and ONLY pill that matters.

Based, just be a chad, how silly of me, why didnt I choose that

Based, just be a chad, how silly of me, why didnt I choose that
Redpill copers will say you can become a chad too if you join hustler's university and go gymming

Redpill copers will say you can become a chad too if you join hustler's university and go gymming
he can become a personalitychad by giving women cash on the street and getting out of his own way and letting love in

Women are like bisons running through the great American plain. They are all the same herd animals.

Man how did i not think of that? I should also take showers right? How could i forget the shower,so silly, im such a goofball.

Man how did i not think of that? I should also take showers right? How could i forget the shower,so silly, im such a goofball.
Getting women is easy bro, just shower bro, just go outside bro, just drink water bro

Some foid on inceltears genuinely said chad's are only chad's because they drink water, I'm not even making that shit up

Getting women is easy bro, just shower bro, just go outside bro, just drink water bro

Some foid on inceltears genuinely said chad's are only chad's because they drink water, I'm not even making that shit up
Water

I like dewalt power tools

All women, and I mean ALL, are just the same exact person with a different voice and different looks

They all operate on the same exact biological wavelength.

muh muh i need a chad to breed me muh muh chad makes me feel safer muh muh KILL YOURSELF NOW!

@fati think i tagged you about AWALT earlier

High IQ. I remember in a videogame called Xenogears where all toilets came from a single toilet while the men come from different guys.

so you sincerely think that an LA party slut and an amish teenager are the same ?

Face? Only matters because of AWALT.
Height? Only matters because of AWALT.
Jaw? Only matters because of AWALT.
Cheating, chad, etc, etc. Only matters because of AWALT.

All Women Are Like That is THE most brutal pill, because it hangs over every other pill. Not all men have similar tastes, some like fats and blacks etc, so there's no AMALT pill to create a reverse blackpill for femcels (who aren't real). Without AWALT not a single other pill or law applies, because some women could be trusted, and some women would like or even prefer subhumans.

Normies know about AWALT, which is why they cope with ideas about MILFs, Goth girls, gamer girls, dommy mommy bullshit. All that stuff is a cope to try and forget about AWALT. They know it, we know it, foids know it.

AWALT is the ONLY law and ONLY pill that matters.
High IQ post :bigbrain:

All femcels are fakcels

I like dewalt power tools

This is both brutal and lifefuel at the same time. Brutal in the sense that if you have never gotten a woman to show genuine sexual attraction to you, then you have been deemed unattractive by all women and will be so unless you looksmaxx. Lifefuel for some in the sense that if you have gotten a few women who are attracted to you then you statistically have many more who are interested. It's like binary code.

The reason why the idea of geomaxxing is fucking retarded and delusional

Women are on the level of animals, they aren't sentient beings like men.
They live purely off animalistic instinct, which leads to them all being the same person, just with different life experiences.