Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill AWALT AWALT AWALT. HUMAN GENOCIDE NOW!

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
ONCE AGAIN I RETRIEVE FURTHER PROOF THAT ALL WOMEN ARE ADULTEROUS SCUM. EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM.

WAS SITTING WITH 3 FOIDS AT DINNER. THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT PARTYING TONIGHT. ONE SAID "WHEN I GET FUCKED UP I JUST WANT TO FUCK EVERYBODY". 3 MINUTES LATER, AND IM NOT LYING, SHE STARTED TALKING ABOUT HOW SHE'D MAKE A GREAT WIFE. THIS IS HOW FUCKING RETARDED AND DELUSIONAL FEMOIDS ARE.

ANOTHER FOID TALKED ABOUT WHAT SHE'S LIKE WHEN SHE'S "FUCKED UP" AND SAID "I MAY OR MAY HAVE NOT TOLD [FRIEND] THAT I WANTED TO CHEAT LAST WEEK" AND THEN ALL THE FOIDS STARTED LAUGHING.

ADULTERY IS A JOKE TO THEM. WHOREDOM IS A JOKE TO THEM. ALL FEMOIDS ARE ADULTERERS. ALSO JFL @ LETTING YOUR FEMOID GO TO A PARTY BECAUSE THIS IS HOW FOIDS ACT IN THESE ENVIRONMENTS.

ALL FEMOIDS ARE ADULTERERS. ALL FEMOIDS ARE ADULTERERS. ALL FEMOIDS ARE ADULTERERS. TAKE AWAY THEIR RIGHTS NOW!

@7339er @VST @SaintMarcLepine

3 MINUTES LATER, AND IM NOT LYING, SHE STARTED TALKING ABOUT HOW SHE'D MAKE A GREAT WIFE. THIS IS HOW FUCKING RETARDED AND DELUSIONAL FEMOIDS ARE.

"Sexually Liberated" whores are absolutely delusional, they jump from Chad to Chad, thinking "Oh, this 6ft Chad will commit to me", when all they are doing, is being used as fuck toys. Then they look for a simp/cuck to pick up the pieces of her life and her spawn.

THIS IS YOUR FUTURE IF YOU EVER GET A "GIRLFRIEND". ALL WOMEN ARE ADULTEROUS WHORES. FIDELITY IS A FOREIGN CONCEPT TO THEM.

"Sexually Liberated" whores are absolutely delusional, they jump from Chad to Chad, thinking "Oh, this 6ft Chad will commit to me", when all they are doing, is being used as fuck toys. Then they look for a simp/cuck to pick up the pieces of her life and her spawn.
Foids wont even commit to Chad long term. Foids LITERALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT FIDELITY IS.

Last edited:
Foids wont even co.mit to Chad long term. Foids LITERALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT FIDELITY IS.
FOIDS know what Fidelity is, Just like we know what foids are.

Remove ALL their rights NOW!!

HUMAN EXTINCTION NOW

FOIDS know what Fidelity is, Just like we know what foids are.

Remove ALL their rights NOW!!
They know it exists but they don't understand what it is. It is literally a foreign concept to them. They need to be locked in cages when their owners are away and I'm not even kidding in the slightest.

They know it exists but they don't understand what it is. It is literally a foreign concept to them. They need to be locked in cages when their owners are away and I'm not even kidding in the slightest.
Even that's ultra cucked tbh (serious)

Female HAVE TO become property again. They should not have the right to even SPEAK without male permission.

Remember, STDs are one our side.
Would you support a biomedical engineercel who creates a super infectious STD that kills women on contact?

Female HAVE TO become property again. They should not have the right to even SPEAK without male permission.
Hey man, don't insult property, at least my computer, clothes and textbooks never cheat, and my printer helps me make a diffEReNCe! Apologize.

But seriously, just this. That's true.

Talking to femoids is the biggest blackpill one can take, it comes straight from the source. The purest form of blackpill imaginable.
I remember going to college and this whore always took a day off to fuck her fuckbuddy. Women are a fucking joke, they all need their rights taken away.

the amazing thing is how they developed a double personality very different(sometimes the opposite) to hide their real thoughts.If you want know how a woman really is you need to hear the conversations she has with her close female friends.
The difference between talking to women and going onto discord for a 'girl gamer' (fake ID = pass) group is monumental.

Femoids will cheat on anyone, no matter what. He can be the biggest Chad, perfect, and the femoid will still cheat on him. Femoids just want attention from whoever they can get it from, fuck whatever Chad will further their social lives, and dont't actually feel anything towards anyone along the way.

Saint Paul wrote about a lethal STD that killed thousands in one day. Every day I hope this happens in proportion to modern global population.

Anything that exterminates degenerates is on our side.

Talking to femoids is the biggest blackpill one can take, it comes straight from the source. The purest form of blackpill imaginable.
I remember going to college and this whore always took a day off to fuck her fuckbuddy. Women are a fucking joke, they all need their rights taken away.
Imagine M-A-R-R-Y-I-N-G a slut who served as another man's "fuck buddy" (Concubine). This is sadly extremely commonplace and then people wonder why all "relationships"/marriages fall apart. Fucking pathetic.

Femoids will cheat on anyone, no matter what. He can be the biggest Chad, perfect, and the femoid will still cheat on him. Femoids just want attention from whoever they can get it from, fuck whatever Chad will further their social lives, and dont't actually feel anything towards anyone along the way.

One of the truest statements ever. People thinking "Chads" are immune are SEVERELY underestimating the evilness of foids.

women don't treat ANYTHING seriously. EVERYTHING is a joke to them.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD A WOMEN BE ALLOWED TO MAKE DECISIONS FOR HERSELF OR FOR ANYONE ELSE. THE ONLY THING THAT WILL COME OF IT IS DISASTER

women don't treat ANYTHING seriously. EVERYTHING is a joke to them.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD A WOMEN BE ALLOWED TO MAKE DECISIONS FOR HERSELF OR FOR ANYONE ELSE. THE ONLY THING THAT WILL COME OF IT IS DISASTER
Amen.

You had dinner with 3 girls?

OUT

The earth MUST be cleansed,all foids must die.

Damn, brutal as hell. One of the good things about being incel / volcel I guess?

Damn, brutal as hell. One of the good things about being incel / volcel I guess?
Id rather never have sex for the rest of my life than be with this garbage (All women are like this).

Kim needs to push the big red button
NUKE EVERYTHING NOW

If men were as cold hearted as women they would've never got equal rights and been under more strict control than Sharia.

Until then, a viable solution might just be to spay holes that fornicate outside of marital unions. At least this approach would stymie the cretinous progeny borne from such an act.

One of the truest statements ever. People thinking "Chads" are immune are SEVERELY underestimating the evilness of foids.

I can't even tell you the number of times I've had to explain this.

It’s just hilarious how hypocritical and stupid they are. There are so many that just hop from one Chad to the next while destroying their kids, family, friends, and themselves. They complain about being objectified but then they voluntarily get choked, hair pulled, fucked up the ass and getting jizzed on by 5 different men, I honestly believe that many of them probably orgasm when raped and murdered by a Chad.

I hate single mothers so much. They’re barely even human.

when I hear foids talk like this, I have an overwhelming urge to stab them to death. I''m not even exaggerating, I'm probably gonna snap one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back