Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Avril Lavigne

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
Did you hear about this singer? What do you think: is she dead or it's just fake conspiracy? Fuck, im not gonna worship but this one looks like she isnt even fem but some inocent shit and then u understand that all women are the same. just google it. Shit, sometimes i really wish we lived in uthopy where there women are not instinctive machines. I can like songs but then i remember that the only sense of living for fem is Chad? Of not? Why would they sing, for example?

Publicity Stunt i am assuming / the illumanati got her

This fem just made me realise how halo really strong in work. Fuck, that's just how we programmed tbh. Its just that its pleasure to look at her in prime, i dont get any boners and sexual thoughts, i just like her looks and voice.

funny thing is is she was married to the lead nickelback singer, CHAD

funny thing is is she was married to the lead nickelback singer, CHAD
Yeah, and whats more funny that she also was married to manlet from sum41 (SO AM I STILL WAITING)

sk8er boi is sui fuel

Dunno but I hate her music because all of the Stacie’s in elementary and middle school listened to her

She's not a cute teen grrlii anymore, who cares.

I've never heard of it.

Too old, hearing her old songs is a punch to the gut for men of a certain age.