Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Avril Lavigne browses this forum

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★

:lul: I don't like the song, it's not even close to pop punk.

video unavailable. what’s it about, boyo

Sorry not watching that normie garbage

For balance, here is a song that is called "Don't Tell Me It's Over." At least it's pop punk. :feelsokman:

Sorry not watching that normie garbage

I skimmed through the music video, it's just her in bed with some Chad-lite. Fuck that.

Thanks for turning this into a general music thread, nice idea, guys.

>blink 182
patrician taste

They make fun songs. That's what pop punk should be about.

It's over for fakepunkcels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 38, Guests: 60)

JFL @ falling for my low quality bait thread.

It's over for fakepunkcels.

Exactly. Bring back real pop punk!

Clickbaited

Kek.

Blink reminds me of my childhood when I was happy and ignorant of the cold world around me.

I used to listen to a shit-ton of pop punk back in high school. blink-182, Allister, New Found Glory, Sum 41, Busted, et cetera. It's just so catchy to listen to. I didn't get into rock music or any of its subgenres until I discovered McFly. I was around 10 years old.

:lul::lul:

She hit the wall already, looks like a single mom.

Damn I listened to her songs when I was a 10 year old kid, she looked a teenager then and since then I never bothered to listen to her until I see this videoclip of her being a roastie. Woman (especially white woman) really age fast.

Damn I listened to her songs when I was a 10 year old kid, she looked a teenager then and since then I never bothered to listen to her until I see this videoclip of her being a roastie. Woman (especially white woman) really age fast.

Me too, "Sk8er Boi" was played on MTV a lot. Can you believe she was only 17?

Nothing to do with incels what a waste of my time

"It's Over" is used by incels. (Credits go to @Kent for starting this.)

She browses BLACKED.com

eww poo poo pop.
who is she tho? does she have nudes? ngl tbhthb

It's over for millennial womyn!

They have all smashed through the wall!

Her writer probably hangs out here, wonder how much he gets paid for writing songs for her

I don't like the song
i don't like any of her shit songs, 'girlfriend' is pure sui fuel and 'skater boy' is balckpilled af "she said see you later boy, he wasn't good enough for her" describes foids in a nutshell tbh

She browses BLACKED.com

:feelshaha:

eww poo poo pop.
who is she tho? does she have nudes? ngl tbhthb

She's Canada's third best selling female artist of all time, after Celine Dion and Shania Twain. Her first 4 albums were very pop punk. She is releasing her 6th album soon.

Her writer probably hangs out here, wonder how much he gets paid for writing songs for her

I also wonder how much ghostwriting cucks earn.

Lot of people say it's over

:feelsohh:

i don't like any of her shit songs, 'girlfriend' is pure sui fuel and 'skater boy' is balckpilled af "she said see you later boy, he wasn't good enough for her" describes foids in a nutshell tbh

I don't listen to Girlfriend either but you are right, Sk8er Boi is blackpilled. He only got women's attention after having statusmaxxed. Even Avril wouldn't have dated the guy if it weren't for his musical skills.

Incel anthem.

Lavigne was incel for a long time. She got lyme disease from a tick bite or something.

Did Avril write her own songs? Some of the early ones were good.