Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion AvoidingGymNoobResolutioners

• Thread starter Deleted member 23483
  • Start date
Deleted member 23483

Deleted member 23483

UncleRuckusCel
-
Gymcels what is your strategy for avoiding the January gym noobs? I’m not against them wanting to workout...but January noobs are a whole new level of annoying. Does anyone have any strategies on how to avoid them?

Attachments

• E4D16A60-1256-4E1D-877F-CCC6A3197898.jpeg
    E4D16A60-1256-4E1D-877F-CCC6A3197898.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 43
Home training.

Assert my dominance.

The UK population is full of cucks so anyone that comes to the gym will be doing yoga or cardio like a whiny little bitch whilst me and @LastGerman will be lifting until our hands bleed.

In all honesty everyone tends to stay away from me, I guess they think I'm unstable or something but nobody has ever talked to me.
Also it'll help inflate my destroyed ego into realising how far I've come and how I used to be one of those gym noobs that could only Bench 60lbs (BB).

No training = best training

Suifuel for gymcels, seeing all the JBs going to the gym in January kek

jfl @ new year's resolutions

Assert my dominance.

The UK population is full of cucks so anyone that comes to the gym will be doing yoga or cardio like a whiny little bitch whilst me and @LastGerman will be lifting until our hands bleed.

Indeed, they will all give up the very next day while our hands are still bleeding from the training.

I'll be lifting stones on a field

Assert my dominance.

Hmm, I’m in UK too. What gym do you go to? Last year I was @ KissGym and it was packed. Normies were taking the Olympic Plates from the deadlift platform to put on smith machine.

Hmm, I’m in UK too. What gym do you go to? Last year I was @ KissGym and it was packed. Normies were taking the Olympic Plates from the deadlift platform to put on smith machine.
Xercise4Less.

I have access to any of them in the country.

Nobody deadlifts or squats.

Gym noobs are only a worry if you use Smith machine, light dumbbells or cardio machines.
Also if you use any weight machines etc.

I mostly do free weight stuff so I'll be fine.

So you're too poor to afford training at home but you can pay a gym membership ?
A full gym setup is quite expensive.
You also need the space....

Iv got a mini gym set up in my basement. Probably gonna just workout there till the noobs clear out.

Xercise4Less.

I have access to any of them in the country.

Nobody deadlifts or squats.

Gym noobs are only a worry if you use Smith machine, light dumbbells or cardio machines.
Also if you use any weight machines etc.

I mostly do free weight stuff so I'll be fine.

I liked Xercise4Less because there was a clear ‘men’s’ section. There was 4 Olympic racks @ the back of the gym so no newbs or foids entered + when they did they got scared by the brutal strength mogs. Normans shit up the bench as well.
So you're too poor to afford training at home but you can pay a gym membership ?
Yeah. I move a lot so I can’t really have access to a home gym atm.
I'll be lifting stones on a field
CA60B639 5F80 4D84 B236 6A8512B880AF
Bless the BloatLord

Last edited:
I gym at home. Fuck people. I have to be alone

A full gym setup is quite expensive.
You also need the space....
You can do calisthenics for strength and running for cardio.

Granted though, not everyone likes running. I hate it so I bought a rower. Still, when there's a will there's a way. Like you could buy a jumping rope for a few bucks.

I think when you're poor the main obstacle is food. Good nutrition is crucial for fitness and it's not cheap.

Granted though, not everyone likes running. I hate it so I bought a rower. Still, when there's a will there's a way. Like you could buy a jumping rope for a few bucks.

I think when you're poor the main obstacle is food. Good nutrition is crucial for fitness and it's not cheap.
Calisthenics won’t work for BBC though (BasketBallCopers), I need leg strength.

I liked Xercise4Less because there was a clear ‘men’s’ section. There was 4 Olympic racks @ the back of the gym so no newbs or foids entered + when they did they got scared by the brutal strength mogs. Normans shit up the bench as well.
Only 4? Xercise4less gyms typically have about 6 (4 of the yellow ones and 2 of the ugly ones).

Theres a foid section indeed, but there's always one hole who takes weights from the free weight section and moves it to the female only section. Pisses me off.

There isn't really a "Male" section, it only seems that way because the males there are all subhuman gymcels so no foid wants any attention from them.
There's one foid at my gym who wears the tightest possible leggings working out amongst other men (other chads).

True

Calisthenics won’t work for BBC though (BasketBallCopers), I need leg strength.

did you ever heard of plyometrics ?
plus there are some vanilla bodyweight exercises for legs

Can you pistol squat ? If not, start working on it.

Thank you for this. I may skip some time off the gym in January + try some callisthenics, it’s much cheaper than gym membership.
did you ever heard of plyometrics ?
plus there are some vanilla bodyweight exercises for legs
Basketball is Cardio + Plyo combined though. I hate doing cardio cause it’s boring, so I just play ball a couple times a week.
Only 4? Xercise4less gyms typically have about 6 (4 of the yellow ones and 2 of the ugly ones).

Theres a foid section indeed, but there's always one hole who takes weights from the free weight section and moves it to the female only section. Pisses me off.

There isn't really a "Male" section, it only seems that way because the males there are all subhuman gymcels so no foid wants any attention from them.
There's one foid at my gym who wears the tightest possible leggings working out amongst other men (other chads).

True
Man fuck those gym leggings they all wear, how is that shit even comfortable? One of the PureGyms I went to put a hyperextension machine right next to the only Oly rack. Can’t even squat w/o some foid in her retard pants hoeing for Chad next to you.

Last edited:
Don't do the overrated normie bro lifts like the barbell bench press and the dumbbell curl. Do your bench press with dumbbells, as new year's resolutioners aren't close to strong enough to curl anything a dedicated gymcel could bench even with extreme cheating, or do weighted dips since new year's resolutioners can't even do body weight dips. Do bicep curls with cables or barbells. Do weighted pullups, since new year's resolutioners can't do body weight pullups, or can maybe do one or two if they played a sport in high school.

Basically, be unconventional while still following the fundamentals, preferring exercises whose barriers to entry are too much for the clutter to handle.

Don't do the overrated normie bro lifts like the barbell bench press and the dumbbell curl. Do your bench press with dumbbells, as new year's resolutioners aren't close to strong enough to curl anything a dedicated gymcel could bench even with extreme cheating, or do weighted dips since new year's resolutioners can't even do body weight dips. Do bicep curls with cables or barbells. Do weighted pullups, since new year's resolutioners can't do body weight pullups, or can maybe do one or two if they played a sport in high school.

Basically, be unconventional while still following the fundamentals, preferring exercises whose barriers to entry are too much for the clutter to handle.
This is some top tier advice, thank you.

n all honesty everyone tends to stay away from me, I guess they think I'm unstable or something but nobody has ever talked to me.
Or maybe it's the fact that you're relatively tall and gymmaxxed.

Never seen any of those.
Must be a us thing.

Never went to a gym b4

Basketball is Cardio + Plyo combined though. I hate doing cardio cause it’s boring, so I just play ball a couple times a week.
Thing is you have to isolate the two if you want better results

I havent been going to much to the gym lately but this week will be my big comeback so I guess I count as one of those noobs